Chapter 72

---

"Based on the ultrasound. It's a..." She said.

Me and Sandro is smiling.

"It's a boy! Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Marcos." She said.

And Sandro kissed me.

"Thank you doc." I said.

And nakipagkamay si Sandro kay doc. Then I fixed myself and went outside. We are waiting for the copies of the ultrasound.

And after a few minutes the copies came. Some nurse give it to us. And nakita ko ang ilong ni baby. Ang tangos tangos, Manang mana sa tatay.

Then we went inside my Van after paying. I am texting sa gc ng family.

*Guyss* -Me

*Omaygash. What is it? I hope it's a boy!* -Vinny

*Rooting for a boy!* -Mom

*Hehe. It's a boy!* -Sandro

*Punta kayo sa house later. May pa dinner kami.* -Sandro

*Okay.* -Simon

*Congrats bro.* -Kuya Michael

*Congrats Sands!* -Gov Matt.

They are all congratulating us while I am ordering some foods for later. And after an hour we arrived sa house.

Andrea called and hindi dw sila makakapunta kasi nasakit Ang tyan nya. Her due date is tomorrow nga pala.

So yea. After a few more hours. The Marcos, Araneta, Mannotoc and all of them came. Except for Andrea and Simon.

They all hugged me. And nagbeso din kami sa isa't isa. Alexa is playing with Mia and Xio sa playroom. And us the adults, is here downstairs habang nagkekwentuhan.

Hours had passed. And we have decided to eat. We started praying, after praying we eated while talking.

"I'll give something to you later Ash." -Mama Meldy said.

Nako patay baka gold bars na to tapos palayuin na ako sa pamilya nila. CHOS

I smiled at her and we continued eating.

"I'm so excited for this baby boy. The fourth Ferdinand." Pops said while smiling.

"What a great idea. The fourth Ferdinand." Mom said.

Me and Sandro is smiling. They really wanted to name him Ferdinand. And we are just agreeing.

After eating nauna ng umuwi Yung mga pinsan nina Sandro kasi may date pa sila ng wife and girlfriends nila.

Mama Meldy went close to me with his nurse and one maid. Ang ganda ganda nya kahit 95 na sya.

"Iha. I'll give this to you. Binigay to sakin ni Ferdinand nung Araw. And I wanted you to keep this and take care of it." -She said.

And she handed me a red box. When I opened it it's a necklace with the Marcos Family sign. I hugged her immediately and kissed her on her cheeks.

"Thank you po. I promised I'll take care of this." I said.

"Okay we have to go. It's getting late and I need some rest." She said.

"Congratulations." Tita Irene and Manang Imee said.

We hugged each other and nagpaalam nadin sila Kay na Pops. And they left.

After that, mom and Pops is leaving nadin. Nagpaalam sila Kay Alexa and they hugged me and Sandro as well. I hugged Vinny too.

Then they left. Natira na kami dito sa bahay and we closed the door. The maids is fixing the dining. And we went to our room already.

I changed my clothes into my pajamas. Then me and Sandro went to Alexa's room to say goodnight.

"Goodnight anak." We said.

And we kissed and hugged her.

"Goodnight mommy and daddy." She said and smiled at us.

"Wait." She stopped us.

"Why princess?" Sandro said.

"When I grow up I know what I wanted to be." She said.

Then naupo kami ni Sandro sa harap nya and nakinig.

"Oh really? What do you want to be when you grew up?" I asked.

"I wanted to enter public work like you po. I wanted to help other people's lives and I wanted to give them a happy life, I wanted to save our country." She said.

Nagkatitigan naman kami ni Sandro. We smiled and grabe. Dumadaloy sa dugo nya Ang pagtulong kagaya namin.

"That's good. I know you'll be a good leader someday." Sandro said.

"Oh sya. Sleep ka na." I said. And we kissed her again.

We went to our room already and I turned the AC and turn the lights into dim. Then we lay down sa bed. I'm using my phone pa and checking my socials.

Then dumaan si Miss Pia Wurtzbach sa IG feed ko na naka swimsuit. Ang ganda ganda nya talaga. Then sumilip naman si Sandro sa phone ko.

"Ang ganda ganda nya talaga noh?" I said and looked at Sandro's face.

And nakababa Yung mata nya at halatang hindi sa mukha nakatutok. Nakatitig lang sya.

"Oh ayan ayan sige." Sabi ko.

He smiled. "Why?" And he chuckled. "Bat sa baba ka nakatingin?" I asked. "Huh di kaya." He said while still smiling.

"Asuus. Malaki ba?" I joked.

He just laughed and inirapan ko sya. Talagang finofollow nya pala.

"Oh masaya ka?" I said.

"Asus nagseselos nanaman Ang lovelove ko." He said and trying to kiss me but umiiwas ako.

"Syempre maganda Ang katawan nya. Este Ang mukha nya." He said.

Aba. Lokong to ah.

Napatayo naman ako. And while I am in front of our door. He went close to me agad.

Read at your own risk 😂 Pero maikli lang to.

"Pero mas masarap ka parin." He whispered on my ears. And napakagat labi pa sya.

"Ewan ko sayo." I said.

And hinarap nya ako sa kanya. Nakasandal ako sa pinto. And nakatingin sya sa mata ko. His biting his lower lip.

"Ang tagal mo naman manganak. Gusto na ulit kita tikman." He said. He's face is close to mine and he's eyes is focused on my eyes. His still biting his lips.

"Eto naman. Napaka ano. Nakainom ka ba?" I asked.

"Nope." He said.

Then he kissed me. He let me go naman and pumunta na sya sa kama at nahiga.

Nahiga nadin ako. And he's cuddling me.

"Bakit ba Ang bango bango mo?" He said.

"I don't know." I replied.

"Matulog na nga tayo Ang dami mo pang kuda dyan." I added.

Then siniksik nya Ang ulo nya sa leeg ko. Then we both fell asleep.

To be continued...

---

Authors Note

Tenenen~
HAHAHHA so ayun na nga balak na agad ng 3rd aba. 4th pala. Nakunan nga pala si Ash ng isa.

NEXT CHAP BAKA PANGANAKIN KO NA TO! Char HAHAHA.

Wavyu all and Happy Reading! 😁🖤

IG: naomy.mrcs

Dm me if you wanted to join the gc. 😉

IG:
andi.penales.marcos
ash.perez.marcos