Chapter 19

After eating dinner, we all decided to have a movie marathon.

And while their fixing the Movie room and all of the snacks, Sinabi ko kay Simon and Vinny...

"Call Allysa and Andrea you guys."

Then they both smiled and nodded.

So after waiting for almost 0 mins, they arrived finally.

"They're here!" Vinny said.

And nagyakapan muna sila.

"Guys, choose your seats, comeon." Tita said.

So we smiled and chose our seats. Ofcourse I am beside Sandro and Tita, while Tita is beside Tito. And infront of us Vinny, Allysa, Andrea, and Simon.

Then we played the movie. Its a documentary movie.  While we are watching, my head is on Sandro's shoulder. And then he is touching my legs.

Then in the middle of the movie, we both reclined our chair and make it like a bed. I also bring our blanket with us, because the movie room inside the Marcos House is so cold.

Then after that, I fell asleep and as well as Sandro. We both fell asleep.

After that 1 hour documentary movie, they finally opened all the lights, and Tita noticed that we are asleep and she decided to wake us up.

"Nak." Tita said.

Then we both sit down, and put the movie chairs in its original position.

"Goodnight mom." Me and Sandro said and we hugged her.

Then she also says goodnight and hugged us back.

After that, Sandro and I goes to our bedroom and brush our teeth. I also changed into my Pajamas.

And he is topless as always. (He is topless while sleeping always. Like other man.)

Then we kissed goodnight and fell asleep.

The next day...

I woke up earlier than him because I have full day work again. So I stand up and take a bath. And I chose my simple dress for today.

And in the middle of me doing my makeup, Sandro woke up also, and he said he also have work today

And in the middle of me doing my makeup, Sandro woke up also, and he said he also have work today. It's currently 7 in the morning.

He goes to the shower also, and he wore his white polo.

Then I am finally done with my makeup. Tita is calling us for breakfast na so I bring my bag with me and me and Sandro goes to the kitchen na.

Then the breakfast is served so we already eaten. After eating, nag cheek to cheek kami ni Tita, and nag goodbye kiss naman kami ni Sandro sa isa't isa. Tita hugged him also.

I hop in to my Van na and Sandro hop in to his also. Then we both left in different directions.

So after 30 mins in the road I finally arrived at my office and I texted him right away. He texted me back as well, and he said he's in his office nadin.

So I'm just in my office the whole day, and It's already almost 7 pm. Sandro is calling me...

"Love?" He said.

"Yes love?" I answered while typing.

"Where are you na. I'm home." He said.

"I'm still Al my office, I'm just finishing this and I'm leaving." I answered again.

"Have you eaten na there?" I asked.

"Yes, I joined mom, Vinny, Simon and Dad. How about you, have you eaten already?" He said.

"Not yet, I'm almost done.... IM DONE!" I answered.

He chuckled.

"Alright come home na. I love you Take care." He said.

"I love you too. Bye." I answered and the call ended.

So I fixed my things already and sumakay na ako sa Van ko.

Then after almost an hour because of the traffic. We finally arrived.

"Pahinga ka na po manong." I said.

"Thank you po ma'am." He answered.

And then when I came in, Sandro is in the room na. So tumaas na ako and goes to our room.

I saw him asleep so I changed into my daster already.

(Taray yern -Author) And then after changing my clothes, I tried waking him up

"Love. Love." I said.

Then he suddenly opened his eyes and pulled me hugging sa bed.

"I'm hungry love." I said.

"Alright, Im coming with you." He said and kissed me on my forehead.

After that tumayo na sya and he puts on his shirt. And bumaba na kami. I ate dinner already and it's 8:30 pm.

To be continued...

Authors Note:
Hi mga mahal! Sorry for the long update, masama lang pakiramdam ni Author.

But hope you still support me kasi di ako mawawala!

Wuvyu all and again, Happy Reading ❤️❤️❤️😁