Chapter 27

And after fixing my hair, I faced him and I hugged him. He just kissed my forehead and my lips as well.

"I love you." He said.

"Well, I love you more." I answered.

And we both smiled.

"Let's go downstairs na. I'm hungry nadin." I said.

And he nodded and kissed me on my forehead again. And we both went downstairs.

The brunch is served. And the Fam is there nadin also.

We just ate usually and just talking.

After eating I am just walking around the garden because I'm 5 months pregnant now. And my OB suggested me to walk a little.

And Sandro came out and just sat down at the picnic table.

After that we both went inside and just chill in our room. 

While chilling and just watching Netflix on our TV. Suddenly our door opens and Cara and Michael came in, and their daughter is with them as well. (Michael is Sandro's cousin. Kung di mo yan alam lumayas ka na sa pila. - Author)

Mia went close to Sandro and she hugged him. He must be really closed to his niece. While Cara and Michael hugged me.

"How are you guys?" They said.

"We are doing great." Sandro and I answered.

"Where's Tita Liza and Tito Bong?" Michael asked.

"Maybe nasa room nila. Come on let's go." Sandro answered.

So we went out and goes to our parents room. Mia runs to them also and she hugged them. Mia is such a sweet kid.

And we are all happy to see each other. And after that we all went downstairs and just enjoyed talking.

"We have to go. We just came to visit." Michael said.

"Oh okay" Mommy Liza said.

And we all hugged each other and they left.

After that I just sit down muna sa sofa for a min, I need to take a rest before going up sa stairs, because I maybe get tired. I get tired easily now.

After that 1 min rest, me and Sandro went upstairs na. We hugged mommy Liza and Pops for goodnight.

I changed my clothes and removed my make up. And Sandro just removed his shirt and just wear his shorts.

He first lay down in bed. While I'm still getting rid of my makeup.

And after removing it finally. I joined him na, he closed the TV and just hugged me. My tummy is big already so he can't hug me tightly na. Pero bumabawi naman sya sa kisses.

We closed our lamps beside us na and we just fell asleep.

The next day...

He first woke up before me. He just brushed his teeth and just working on his small office inside our room.

After 10 mins, I woke up nadin. And he stood up to kiss me goodmorning.

"Goodmorning love." He said.

"Goodmorning." I answered. And he just kissed me. Then I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth as well while he is still on his small office.

I changed my clothes also and just comb my hair. Just fix my eyebrows and put on some lipstick for today.

I walk closed to him.

"What are you doing love?" I asked and I sat down on his lap.

"Just working, I told my P.A that I would be working at home because I need to take care of you. So yeah" he answered.

And he stopped typing, and start non-stop kissing me.

"Your so beautiful my love." He said.

(Rawr -Author HAHA)

"Thank you. Your handsome too my love." I answered. And we just smiled and he kissed me again.

I stood up na and I went downstairs.

To be continued...

Authors Note:

Hi mga mahal! Sorry for not updating fast, pero I'll try what I can do.

Time check: 2:52

And anyways wavyu all and Happy Reading! ❤️