Chapter 50

--

After a while, may nagpapark ng white car sa parking lot and we didn't invite anyone...

And pagkababa, she is wearing a sunglasses, with beach bag...

And it's freaking Eleighn...

Sandro stood up immediately.

"What are you doing here you idiot?" He said.

"I'm here to visit my family in law?" She said.

"What the hell? Stop doing this. You are not my girlfriend or anything. I have a wife and daughter already. Stop talking nonsense bit*h." Sandro said.

Nakaupo parin ako sa may couch close sa pool. And nakikinig sa kanila...

"Chill babe. Why are you so mad?" She said and started putting her arms around Sandro's shoulders.

I stood up and I picked Alexa up. We went to our room. Pinaliguan ko naman si Alexa...

Sandro's POV

Why is this girl here ruining us again...

"Stop calling me babe. Get lost bit*h. I said.

And I have noticed Ashley and Alexandra went to our room. I looked at mommy Liza and they are all shocked because of this freaking girl.

And then Andrea went close to us as well as Pops and Simon...

"Uhm excuse you?" Andrea said and she removed Eleighn's hand around my shoulder.

"Who do you think you are?" Andrea added.

"Ooh, is this your girlfriend Si?" Eleighn asked.

"Correction fiance..." Andrea said.

Then mommy Liza came close to us as well....

"How did you know we are here?" Mom asked.

"Hi mom." Eleighn said and she tried na magbeso Kay mom and mom refused.

"Don't call me mom. I don't even know you." Mom said.

"Oops sorry. I followed Ashley on Instagram. And I knew you are here so I have decided to join..." Eleighn said.

"Get lost or I'll sue you." Mom said.

"Ooh, your going to sue me?" Eleighn said while smiling.

And I saw Ashley went out of our room and she called ate Lea.

Back to Ashley's POV

I called ate Lea to take care of Alexa muna and I'll try to talk to Eleighn...

Then I came there. Sandro put his arms around my shoulder naman.

"Yes I'll sue you." I heard Mom said.

"Haha. Then go. Sue me. Attorney." Eleighn said and laughing.

"We are suing you. Did you know my work now, you stupid girl?" I said.

"Hmm... Let me guess.... Maybe Marcos assistant?" Eleighn said.

"What did you just said? I removed Sandro's hands around my waist and I faced Eleighn.

"See this?!" I said and saw her our ring.

"We are. A lawyer." I said.

"Ang lakas naman ng loob mong harapin kaming lahat not knowing our jobs? What the hell." I said.

"I know your permanent job tho." Eleighn said.

"Mang-aagaw? Haliparot? Ooh Ahas would be better." She added.

Tinampal ko naman sya.

"Don't you ever talk to me like that! How dare you bitc*h! Who do you think you are?!" I said and Sandro is stopping me.

"Hahaha." Eleighn said.

"Get out of here now!" Pops said.

And umalis naman agad si Eleighn.

"Don't you ever come back again!" Sandro shouted.

And nanghina nanaman ako. Pinaupo agad ako and mama Meldy is holding my hand. I am so weak...

And I started to experience difficult breathing again. I am crying nanaman. The nurse immediately got her oxygen and put it on to me.

Sandro is just standing and panicking.

Pops is beside him saying that don't panic.

I am beside Tita Irene naman and Mama Meldy is in front of me. Mom Liza is beside me standing naman.

Hinahawakan nila likod, kamay, and all sakin. Btw it's our last day now and thankfully I packed all our things already.

"Shh. Stop crying iha." Tita Imee said.

I am trying but I can't. I am still doing the Enhale Exhale thing...

Then after a while... It's already time to leave and they are all putting the bags inside of the car. Alexa is with Sandro na. And I stood up.

Inaalalayan naman ako ni pops papunta sa Van namin. And then I finally hop in. With the oxygen parin.

And I saw Alexa on her car seat sleeping.

Sandro is holding my hands. And pops closed the door finally...

"I'm sorry. You are having attack again." Sandro said.

I can't talk... And yes I am having panic attack and when I am having this I can't breath properly and really really emotional.

I fell asleep on Sandro's shoulder naman and he's just touching my face.

And we finally arrived safe at our home...

Mom and Pops is here also. And Sandro woke me up.

Bumaba naman ako and he carried Alexa papunta sa kwarto nya. Pops carried the oxygen and I sat down sa sofa namin. I am resting my head also.

Medyo bumabalik na paghinga ko but I still need to use the oxygen.

Mom is beside me holding my hand.

"Don't mind that stupid girl nalang nak. We'll handle it. I'll make sure she can't go to our lives." Mon said.

And I just smiled. Maga na mata ko because of crying and Sandro gave me water.

"Sorry mom, pops." Sandro said and they hugged him. I closed my eyes muna because ang hapdi. Then Sandro goes beside me.

"Sorry love." He said and he hugged me.

I just nodded and he kissed me on my forehead.

"We are going na. Pops have work as well as me." They said.

"Thank you." I said and I hugged them.

Then they left.

After an hour... I removed my oxygen na and I stood up.

"Love. Let's rest na. I'm tired." I said and we went upstairs. He still carries the oxygen sa room.

We brushed our teeth and I went to Alexa for a short time. I kissed her goodnight and I went back to our room.

I lay down already. I drank my medicine.

And Sandro is beside me na. I privated my acc on Instagram and Sandro hugged me. We turn the lights off.

And we are cuddling while sleeping.

To be continued...

Authors Note
Wag kayo magmadali aba. May hinahabol ba kayo 🙂 Tulungan nyo ako sa Math kung gusto nyo diva ang dami dami pinapagawa eh. Kayo na mag author. 🥲

Wavyu all! Happy Reading 😁❤️