Chapter 31

"Lets pack na." I added.

He nodded and he put his things sa isang box. And he has a lot of papers and he put it inn one box aswell.

Then while we are packing Alexa suddenly cries. So I lay down sa bed and I breastfeed her again. While Sandro is still packing.

And after Alexa burp, Mommy Liza entered our room and he picked up Alexa and he went outside. Then we continue packing.

After packing I took a shower and I changed my clothes into my simple white dress.

And he took a bath also.

After all of that, we both went downstairs to eat breakfast. And mommy, pops, Vinny, Alexa and Simon is there already.

Then we started eating and Alexa fell asleep on my arms. And I am eating with one hand and its kind of difficult.

Sandro noticed and he volunteered na subuan nalang ako.

And after eating we left na. Ofcourse all the fam in the Marcos house where we are staying is coming.

Then we finally arrived and the house is so beautiful! And then the house blessing happened. And Alexa's room is so preety, her room is like for a princess.

I am literally crying while looking around. And after all of that, we ate lunch na there. And just talking while eating as always.

After eating mommy and pops stayed for a while, and they left after a while (ang gulo noh? HAHA -author)

1 hour of fixing our clothes and his things.

We ate dinner already. After eating I goes strait to Alexa's room. There is a sofa bed there, I sit there and I breastfeed her. She is really want to drink milk every hour. And thankfully its breastmilk.

Then I put her on my arms to burp. And after she burp, she fell asleep. I pt her on her crib. And I goes to our room. There is this trusted girl to help us take care of Alexa.

Then I change into my pajamas. While Sandro is still doing something on his laptop and I still can't work because Alexa is drinking my milk.

I lay down sa bed and then Sandro joined me already. He just cuddle me and I am beng emotional again.

"Oh why are you crying love?" He asked.

"I am just so happy about all the blessings." I answered.

"I am so lucky to have you and your family." I added.

"Aww, we are so lucky to have you too." He said.

"Sometimes I just feel like I dont help that much to you and your fam. I feel helpless sometimes." I said.

*Sobbing*

"Shh, don't feel helpless my love. You completed me. You completed us." He said while touching my hair and still hugging me. While im sobbing in his chest.

I am still crying and he is just hugging me to stop.

"Don't cry na love. You are not helpless okay?" He said.

I just nodded.

And I stopped and we fell asleep.

The next day...

Sandro woke up first and he brushed his teeth.

Its is really cold. And Sandro went to Alexa's room. Then I woke up suddenly. I turn the ac low. And I brushed my teeth.

And Sandro suddenly came in and Alexa is crying. So after brushing my teeth, Sandro handed me Alexa and I breastfeed her. Then Sandro volunteer to burp her.

While she is still not burping, I am putting some of our clothes sa closet because we didn't fix some last night. And then she burped finally.

After that I cooked bacon and eggs for our breakfast while Sandro and Alexa is just in the living room.

Then after cooking we ate finally. And after eating I changed Alexa's diaper.

And Sandro is working on his office.

To be continued...