Chapter 58

--

I sat down there. And put my bag beside me.

"So what's your problem? At ginugulo mo nanaman kami?" I asked.

"Because I wanted to make things clear. I didn't left you Sandro. Nagpaalam ako remember?" She answered.

"You said your flight is coming. And didn't said it to me you made your decision without me Eleighn. And I don't love you anymore. Can't you understand that?" I said.

"Babe comeon. I'm sorry." She said.

"Stop calling me babe. And I don't care about you anymore." I said.

"Shh calm down. Let's eat muna. I know you haven't eat yet. I know you. Work before yourself. And I git your favorite drink there." She said.

I ignored her and I ate because yes. I didn't eat yet. After eating. She got the drink. And it's a lot tho.

"Here ya go!" She said.

"Cheers!" She said.

"Wa-wa-wait why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Come-on Sands. Drink!" She said.

And I drink.

After a while. I didn't realize I drank too much. I made a wrong decision to drink.

I am just seeing blurred and I just hear a little. I can't feel my body. And last time I saw is she is on top of me.

The next day...

I woke up beside her. I realized I mess up. I am topless. I got my polo real quick. Got my bag. And called my driver. I am inside my car already and I really messed up.

Ashley's POV

I woke up and Sandro is not here still. I brushed my teeth and sat down for a bit on our balcony. I am thinking a lot. And so stress.

Then I went to Alexa's room. And played with her for a bit.

After a while. Me and Alexa went to the dining area and we ate breakfast. Then Sandro came in.

He's hair is so messy. And smells like a beer. And I know he drinks.

He looked at me and Alexa. And went to our room straight. I am so confused where did he go.

After eating I called ate Lea and told her to took care of Alexa muna.

I went to our room. Sandro is still in the restroom. Then he got our after a min.

He suddenly hugged me. And saying sorry.

"Love. I'm sorry." He said while crying.

"Why? And where have you been?" I said.

"Love." He said while sobbing.

And he continued hugging me. Then pinaupo nya ako. Lumuhod sya.

"Love. Please forgive me. Nagkita kami ni Eleighn and-" He said.

Then my tears drop.

"What happened to the both of you. Love. Did something happened?" I said while crying.

He didn't answer me and tumungo sya habang umiiyak padin.

Binitawan ko naman kamay nya and I stood up.

Nanginginig ako and still crying. I don't know what to do.

"Love I was drunk. She set me up. Love I'm sorry." He said.

"What can I do? Nangyari na. Please. Don't bother me muna. Take care of Alexa." I said while still crying.

And I got my bag. I put my phone inside. I kissed Alexa. And I left with my Van. I went to my house.

Then Andrea knock suddenly. Only her. She hugged me. And I am still crying.

"Shh. I'm always here for you." She said.

And I continued crying on her shoulder.

Then pinaupo nya ako. She gave me water. And pinakalma nya ako.

"Bakit Drea. Bakit kailangan mangyari samin to." I said.

"Ate. He said he's drunk diba. And Hindi nya rin nagustuhan ang mga nangyari." She said.

I screamed. And niyakap nya ulit ako.

"It's bad for your baby. Shh. Stop na ate. Do you want me to call mom?" She said.

And I nodded. Then she called mom.

After a while mom and pops arrived.

"Ashley. Oh god. Shh." Mom said.

And she hugged me then kinakausap naman ni pops si Andrea. I know she said everything to him.

"What happened?" Mom asked.

And tinuro ko naman si Andrea. Mom went to Andrea and Andrea said everything to Mom nadin.

While they are talking. Pops is beside me.

He is holding my hand.

"Shh. Stop na iha. We'll fix this. Okay?" He said.

I hugged him naman. And Mom hugged me nadin.

Then suddenly Pops called Sandro.

"Sandro. Why?" Pops said.

And kinuha naman ni Mommy Liza yung phone.

"If anything happened to Ashley or the baby. Nako Alexander." Mom said.

And I experienced this difficulty breathing again because of my panic attack.

Pops got the oxygen naman real quick from my room. And put it on me.

I am really tired of my life. I'm tired of my self. I'm tired of everything.

Then they suggested na papuntahin naman ako sa hospital. So sinugod nila ako sa ER. And while checking me up. They said that the baby is so low. And hinatid na nila ako sa private room.

I have dextrose, oxygen, and more na nakakabit samin ni baby. And delikado ang buhay ni baby. (Shaket -Author)

Mommy Liza, Pops, Andrea, Simon, and Vinny is here. And nakatulog naman ako.

After two hours I think. I woke up. Vinny and Simon hugged me. And I cried again.

Suddenly Sandro came in. And I don't want to look or even talk to him.

Umiiyak sya. And asking me if I'm okay.

"Love. Are you okay?" He asked.

"Do you really think I'm okay in this situation?" I said.

"Love I'm sorry." He said.

And I ignored him and I just cried. Andrea hugged me suddenly. While Pops and Sandro went outside to talk.

"Shh. Stop crying na ate. Please your baby. Her/His life is on danger." Simon said.

"It's just really heartbreaking and really painful." I said.

"We know. But please just think of the baby first. 2 months you carry her/him. Please think of your baby first." Andrea said.

I nodded and wiped my tears off. I drank water again. And just breath. Even tho it's too difficult.

To be continued...

Authors Note
Sorry guys mananakit muna sa ngayon 😅 Para di boring story ko. Paiyakin ko naman kayo. HAHAHHA

Mahal ko padin kayo kahit alam kong hindi nyo na ako mahal. Choss.

Wavyu all! Happy Reading 😁🖤