Chapter 21

"Congratulations!" The Doctor said.

And we all looked confuse.

"F.. for what Doc?" Sandro asked.

"Didn't you know? Your wife is 1 month pregnant." The doctor answered.

And Sandro and Tita Liza is so happy as well as me and Tito.

"Oh my gosh. Is this true? Oh my goshh!" Tita said and hugged me.

"But what happened last night Doc? Why did I get dizzy and had fever?" I asked.

"Its because your stress and tired." The doctor answered.

"I do advice po na stop stressing yourself. And make a rest." Doctor added.

"Maam, Sir, please make sure she doesn't stress too much. And she can discharge na po." Doctor added again and he left the room.

Then the nurse handed us my medicines, and we left the hospital. While in the car, Sandro is touching my tummy and I fell asleep on his shoulder.

And after almost 30 mins, we finally arrived, and we are in the kitchen, eating brunch (lunch and breakfast).

"We should start building your house." Tito Bong said.

And Sandro, Tita Liza and I nodded.

And after we ate. Tita said..

"I am calling the engineer."

"Thank you Tita and Tito." I said.

"Mom and Dad would be better." Tito said.

And I smiled and Sandro said thank you to them also.

After that, me and Sandro went upstairs to our room. He is doing something on his laptop, while Im just laying down and scrolling through IG.

And then I got bored, and I am also craving Mango, but I dont want to disturb my husband. So I stood up, and I wore my slippers. But before I left our room...

"Where do you think your going? He asked.

"I will ask manang to cut some Mango's for me. I want Mango's" I answered while pouting.

And he suddenly stands up, and hugged me.

"Go back on what you're doing. I am going downstairs na" I said.

"Hmm? I'll go with you love. Im just checking something lang naman." He answered.

Then bumaba na kami, and I talked to manang.

"Can you cut me some Mango's po?" I asked.

"Yes po maam." She said.

"Thank you po manang. Paki dala nalang po sa may garden." I answered.

And she just nodded, and after that andun sina Tita and Tito. Naninibago pa ako sa Mom and Dad HAHA.

"Hi mga anak." Tita said.

Nag beso naman kami...

"Do you want something po Mom and Dad? I told manang po kase to cut Mango's for me, nakakahiya naman if I am just the one eating here." I asked while smiling.

"Ano ka ba. Orange juice is ok na." Tita said.

"Ok po. I'll tell manang lang." I answered.

So bumalik ako sa kitchen and i told manang and the other maids to bring Orange Juice pitcher outside and also bring some break.

Sandro's POV

My mom hugged me.

"Im so happy for you nak. She is so kind." She said.

I just smiled and Dad also hugged me.

"Don't stress her ha." Dad said.

"I won't dad. I promise." I answered.

Back to my POV

We all sat down there, they have chairs and tables sa Garden.

"The engineer told us, that they are starting to build your house. Its just near here, but better to go there if its almost done" Mom said.

To be continued...