Chapter 24

We woke up at the same time.

"Happy Anniversary Love." He said.

"Happy Anniversary." I answered.

And he is hugging me. And kissing me on my forehead also.

(The Marcos Fam can't come because they are all busy, that's why they came last night.)

"Happy 4th month anak." He added.

"Happy 4th month mahal" I said.

Then we get up and brushed our teeth. We changed our clothes as well. We are early today because now we are able to find our baby's gender. (We are just going at my OB now and find the gender, because we are scared at first, until now but we needed to go to the Hospital and check.

So Tita Liza is inside their Limo already. Me and Sandro went their already as well.

And we finally arrived at my OB. Me and Sandro went inside already.

And after almost an hour...

"Wow! A healthy baby." My Ob said.

Me and Sandro just smiled.

"Congrats! Your Baby's gender is a..." My OB added.

I looked at Sandro and he really looked so excited.

"Pwede na po pumasok sina Atty. and Sen. so when I announced they would know right away aswell." My OB added again.

So Sandro called Pops and Mom. And when they are inside already...

"Congrats po. Your baby girl is healty!" My OB excitedly said.

And Mom jumped sa sobrang pagka excited. And Sandro's smile is so.. Ughhh nakakainlove as always. Then they gave us the records.

After all of that, we are already on our way home. And I felt sleepy.

I lean on Sandro's shoulder. He is talking to me, not knowing im asleep.

"Lo..." He said, and looked at me. He realized, mom Liza looked at him and smiled.

Then he touches my face, and he holds my hand.

After all of that, we are home already. And after we got off their car, the engineer called Mom suddenly. So she talks to the engineer through phone.

And Sandro woke me up.

"Love?" He said.

And I suddenly woke up and smiled at him. Inalalayan nya ako pababa ng car.

"Thank you." I said.

"No need to say thank you my love. You are always welcome, as you welcomed me in your life." He answered.

And I just smiled. And we went inside finally.

Vinny and Simon is there, as well as their girlfriends.

"HIIII!" The girls said while running close to me, and they hugged me. They are like my sisters na also.

"Hi ate! And our little princess!" Vinny and Simon said, and they hugged me as well. They all hugged Sandro also ofcourse.

"Thank you guys. Love you all." I said.

And I went up stairs. While Sandro is talking with pops with his brothers as well.

I changed my clothes. I wore my simple black dress and top it with my Checkered Polo Cardigan kind of vibe.

 I wore my simple black dress and top it with my Checkered Polo Cardigan kind of vibe

And then Sandro knocked already.

"Love? Are you done?" He said.

"Yes love, open the door its open." I answered.

And he came in and hugged me in my back again. He always does and I love it. I am fixing my suffs in the sink counter.'

And after that we both went down stairs. And the Fam is there. Well we are incomplete because Tita Irene is busy, Tita Imee is busy as well, and Madam Imelda is doing something din dw. And the Marcos cousins is out of town. So they are not able to come and join us for dinner.

To be continued..

Authors Note:
Hi uleeeet. Sorry for not posting in a while. Mental Heath issues plus school.

But I am praying to get better, and go back writing more often again.

Wuvyu all, and Happy Reading!!!