Chapter 28

And I started eating alone muna, I think Pops is working on his office, and Mommy Liza is in their room pa. So I started eating first muna because im hungry already.

And suddenly Vinny and Simon came.

"Ate? Why are you eating alone?" Simon asked.

"Oh, Sandro is working, I think mom is still upstairs so I started eating because im hungry nadin." I answered.

"Ahh, let us join you if that so." Vinny said.

Then they joined me. We are just talking about things and all. And after eating they left, because they are going to date Andrea and Alyssa.

And I opened Netflix sa Living room nila and I just stayed there. I can't make noice sa room namin because Sandro is still working so I decided to just watch sa living room.

After 1 hour of just watching K-DRAMA Sandro went downstairs and he saw me just watching there.

"Love?" He said while walking close to me.

And I just looked at him and he sat down beside me.

"What are you doing here love?" He asked.

"I watched here, I don't want to bother you working there." I answered.

"Aww, thak you love. But we can watch Netflix together na. I'm done working as well." He said.

"Did you eat na?" I asked.

"Not yet pa eh." He answered.

"Eat ka muna, I'll wait you upstairs." I said.

He nodded and when I am about to walk he stopped me and he hugged and kissed me. And inalalayan din nya ako papunta sa room, because im already 5 moths pregnant, and kind of difficult to walk sa stairs nadin.

And then after nya ako alalayan papasok sa room, he just kissed my forehead and he went downstairs already to eat.

I am just scrolling through my IG and after 30 mins, he is finally done eating and he brings me water.

We started watching some series and after watching its dinner already. We both went down stairs and we are just waiting for Pops.

Then he is finally home. Me, Sandro, Mommy Liza and Pops is just home Vinny and Simon is sill with their girlfriends. And then we started praying ad we started to eat.

"Your check-up is tomorrow Ash." Mommy Liza said.

"Okay po. Tomorrow is Monday po right?" I asked.

"Yes. And Sandro do you have work?" Pops said.

"I'll contact my P.A later pops." I answered.

And they just nodded and continue eating.

After eating we all went to our rooms and we hugged each other for goodnight.

And I changed my clothes too. And me and Sandro went to sleep already.

AFTER 4 MONTHS... (yas gusto ko na sya manganak baket ba.) (Di ko na ikekwento nangyare sa check-up manganak na agad! HAHA)

I woke up 5 am because of contractions and today is my due date as well. I downloaded the app for recording the times that I am contracting.

Im in pain already so I already woke Sandro up.

"Lov.. Love." I said I can't barely talk because of the pain.

I tried to stand up but Its too much pain. Sandro helped me and I have my yoga ball there and Sandro is massaging my back. But its really painful.

After that, I hugged him and I am crying sa shoulder nya. He is calling mommy Liza and he is really shouting that time.

Then Pops and Mommy Liza came in and they rushed me to the Hospital already.  And I am inside the room where I am going to deliver our Princess.

To be continued...

Authors Note
Hi mga mahal! Sorry in-advance ko na ang panganganak and irereveal ko name ni baby siguro next episode.

Thak you for the support everyone! Again! THIS IS JUST A FICTION STORY. walang katotohanan at wag sana lumaki ang mga ulo nyo kakaisip.

Wag nyo din sana isipin na ganto talaga si Sands in real life (pero di mo sure HAHA)

Ayun lang, wavyu all! Happy Reading <3