Chapter 46

And tinititigan lang ako ni Sandro. Yung titig na parang pati kaluluwa mo tinitignan. Ganon momsh HAHA.

"Later?" Sandro said na pabiro.

And they all laughed and hinampas ko naman sya ng slight habang nakangiti. (Sandro pereng tenge -Author HAHA)

"Nako ate. mukhang may lindol mamaya ah." Andrea said.

And tumawa ulit ang lahat and tumawa nalang rin ako. Trip nanaman kami HAHA

"HAHA. JK I don't know. If Lord give us. Then it's good." He said.

And we all moved on. And they opens another topic. Me and Sandro noticed that Alyssa don't interact too much. And when it's silent...

"Alyssa, don't be shy to us." Sandro said.

And hindi manlang sya pinansin. Alyssa is just always with her phone and doesn't communicate with us that much.

And Sandro stood up.

"Vinny. Come here." Sandro said and they went far to talk.

I can still hear them a little tho. And Sandro's voice is loud na because I know he is drunk.

"I am sorry to say this bro ah. Pero I don't like your girlfriends attitude. She is choosing her phone over us? What the hell." Sandro said and closely raising his voice.

"We are noticing that a lot Vincent." He added.

"Even mom. She is not talking to mom. How would we know her if she doesn't communicate?!" He added.

"Bro. Calm down. I don't know also. I know she is not like that when I introduce her to you guys. But I caught her one time. She is on her phone. I don't know who is she talking too." Vinny said.

"What?! Vincent. Come on! What if this is a third party?! Gosh." Sandro said and totally shouting.

So I stood up. And went close to them.

"Calm down Sandro." I said.

"How could I calm down?! Gosh Vincent. Why?!" He said.

"I don't know what to do bro." Vinny said.

Umiinit na dugo ni Sandro and pulang pula na ang mukha sa inis.

"Love! Calm down." I said.

"Vinny. I am your older brother. Please do whatever you need to do. I want you to talk to her and linawin mo kung ano talaga." Sandro said.

"Simon!" He added.

And Simon went close to us agad agad.

"Oh, what is happening here?" Simon asked.

"I told Vincent that I don't want Alyssa's attitude. And he said that he caught her once. Alyssa is on phone dw. And he didn't know who it is. I am just so annoyed." Sandro said.

"What?! Vincent why? Please talk to her after our outing. We don't want you to get hurt so you need to do what we said." Simon said.

And bumalik na kami. We talked a little. And after a while. We all hugged each other goodnight. We all went to each others room. I changed in to my pajamas. And Sandro is topless already.

Ate Lea sleeps sa room sa dulo with Mia's taga alaga also. Alexa is peacefully sleeping. And Sandro lay down already.

"Love. Brush your teeth muna." I said.

And he stood up and went inside the bathroom. I started brushing my teeth na. And he hugged my back tightly, while smelling my shoulders.

"Love brush your teeth na." I said.

And he started na. I am done brushing my teeth and I kissed Alexa on her forehead while sleeping.

I lay down sa bed and nag scroll lang ako ng slight sa IG. And he lay down na. I closed my IG. I am not facing him. Because I just want to haha.

"Look at me. Why are you looking there Love?" He said.

And I suddenly looked at him. He hugged me closed to him naman. Our body is close na. And our faces also.

"I love you." He randomly said while looking at my eyes.

"I love you too." I said. And I looked back at his eyes.

He kissed me. He put his face on my neck. I don't know. Pero bangong bango sya sa leeg ko.

He kissed my neck once and we fell asleep.

The next day...

He woke up first. And he is still hugging me. Then suddenly I woke up.

After I woke up, Alexa woke up also. I stood up to kiss her.

"Happy Birthday nak." I said.

"Happy Birthday our Princess!" Sandro sai and he kissed Alexa also.

Hindi nya napigilan and he carried Alexa. Nag tooth brush na kami. And I brushed Alexa's teeth also.

Then pinaltan ko damit nya. Nagpalit nadin kami ni Sandro ng damit.

And we went downstairs. They are all there except for Tita's and Lola Meldy. So we waited for them.

To be continued...