Chapter 17

It's Tuesday morning and 3 days from now I am gonna be a Official Marcos.

He is the first that woke up. And he's just kissing my forehead.

So I woke up and he is hugging my whole body because I know he knows that I am cold.

"Goodmorning love." He said.

"Goodmorning." I answered.

"Thank God no work for today." I added.

He just smiled.

"Love let's get ready na for today." He said.

"I don't waant, I just want to be with my home, the love of my life." I answered.

"Alright, I'm not leaving." He said, while smiling.

"It's our free time naman diba?" I said while pouting.

"Yes love. Rest na." He answered.

Then he hugged me tightly and kisses me again on my forehead.

Then after almost an hour, he woke up again, and suddenly kissed me.

I slowly opened my eyes and his eyes looking at my eyes as well.

"I love you my love." He said.

Then I smiled and said " I love you too my love."

"Let's get ready na love. Baka they are waiting for us na down stairs." He said.

So tumayo naman kami and ng ready na. We brush our teeths together again. And di pa kami nagpalit and we are still with our Pajamas.

Pagkababa namin all of them is eating na.

"Here comes the lovebirds." Tita said.

Then we just smiled and eat with them.

"Your so close to be Mrs. Marcos huh." Vinny said.

I just smiled.

(Dahil gusto ko na sila ikasal at advance ako mag-isip eto na HAHA)

*OUR WEDDING DAY!*

Ofcourse separate rooms for groom and bride.

And then nag pictorial and all. And then we are on the Aisle already. While I'm inside the car, Tita Liza came close to me and kissed me.

"Thank you Tita." I said.

"Mom... Call me mom." She replied.

"Ok mom. Thank you po." I said.

Then the wedding started.

I have no parents so I walked down the aisle by myself. While I'm getting close and close to him I'm starting to cry and he as well.

And then I finally reach him. Tita Liza and Tito Bong nagbeso. And then Sandro walked me.

*WEDDING VOWS*

"The things that you have done for me to help me, support me, surprise me, to make me happy, go above and beyond what any person deserves. You're all I need. I love you forever with all my heart and soul. And like what my lolo said to Lola "I will court you forever." -His Vows.

"You are much more than a man to me. I have found in you, the king of my kingdom, my anchor in life's tempestuous sea, the glitter behind my beauty, and especially my home. I will love you until my last breath and until our death." -My Vows.

And then we put each other's ring.

"And I now pronounce you all, Mr. & Mrs. Marcos." (They all applaud.)

"Mr. Sandro you may now kiss your bride."

*/Kisses

(Applaud all over!)

After the wedding ofcourse we go to the Venue and all of the games and more happened. He dance me as his wife now.

Then after all of that. The event is finally done, and I am now a MARCOS!!! I'm so happy...

Then we got one nice staycation somewhere here in Ilocos.

To be continued...