Chapter 42

--

Then suddenly Alexandra cries. We both went to the room. And Alexa runs quickly to her father. Akala mo ilang taon nawala eh.

"Let's go home na love?" He asked.

I just nodded and I called Ate Lea na nakikibonding sa ibang maids. I picked up my bag. And we went inside the car.

And we are finally home. I changed Alexa's clothes first. And I changed mine also. While Sandro is in his office.

Manang prepared our lunch and I called them. I put Alexa on her high chair. Then Sandro came out from her office.

We started praying. And while eating. Sandro noticed that I am so quiet. And I didn't even say a word.

"Love." He said.

I just raised my eyebrows. And just continue eating.

"Love." He repeated.

I just looked at his eyes.

"Love?!" He repeated and started raising his voice.

And he noticed Alexa looking at him. And tiningnan nya ako ng masama.

Then he didn't finish his food and he goes to his office again. Is it my fault that he messed up?

Well. Me and Alexa just finished our food.

And I called ate Lea to take care of her muna. Because I have work to do. So I goes to my office while Alexa is in her room playing with ate Lea and Sandro is inside his office also.

After almost 3 hours, I am finally done working. I went to check Alexa and she is sleeping already. And ate Lea is cleaning her toys.

And I went to our room. Sandro is sleeping already. It's just 5 in the afternoon and he fell asleep already. It's okay maybe he is just tired. I lay down also and just using my phone. And after a while, I am getting sleepy. I turned off my phone.

And before I sleep my tears is falling. I am not facing Sandro this time as well as him. I am getting really emotional because I am not used to all of this. That we are keeping secrets from each other.

I am crying quietly because I don't want him to notice. And I just fell asleep. Then Alexa wake us up with a really loud cry. I really run to her room. As well as Sandro. Naalimpungatan kami.

"What is happening?" Sandro asked.

"Nightmares po." Ate Lea said.

I picked Alexa up and she suddenly said.

"I want daddy."

So I give her to her daddy. And I am really really emotional because I feel that my daughter don't love me anymore. My tears drop and I quickly went outside because I don't want Alexa to see me weak. But I know Sandro noticed me.

It is already 7 pm and I cooked our dinner. I called them and we ate.

After eating I washed the dishes. While Alexa and Sandro is playing. I am really overthinking everything. They are not noticing me. And I am really sad.

And I am finally done washing the dishes. Napatulog na again ni Sandro s Alexa, after I changed her clothes in to her pj's.

And we went to our room. Sandro is contacting Eleighn already. And she answered.

"Speaker mo." I said.

And inis-speaker nga.

"Hello babe. Thank you for calling me. How are you? I mi-" That girl said.

Umiinit na dugo ko sa kalandian nya.

"STOP ELEIGHN. I TOLD YOU WE ARE NOT TOGETHER ANYMORE. HOW DARE YOU CALL ME BABE AFTER LEAVING ME?! ARE YOU STUPID ENOUGH TO DO THAT? PLEASE STOP PUSHING YOURSELF TO ME. I ALREADY LIVING MY LIFE WITH MY OWN FAMILY. SO PLEASE STOP." Sandro said.

"Oh, you are living your life with that haliparot girl?" She said.

And I can't help my self I grabbed his phone.

"What did you just say? Haliparot? Are you out of your mind? Sino ang mas haliparot sa atin sa ginagawa mo?" I said.

"Oh hey there. How dare you steal my boyfriend." She said.

"You left him. Remember? And you know what if you are about to ruin our life. I will sue you for that. And stop flirting with my husband. He married me." I replied.

"He married you but mahal ka ba nya?" She said again.

Sandro grabbed his phone back.

"Are you stupid Eleighn? Ofcourse I love her. Why would I marry her if I don't love her? You know what, you are a desperate woman. I DON'T LOVE YOU. AND I NEVER LOVED YOU." Sandro said.

"Let me end this. Please itatak mo sa kokote mo na I DON'T FUC**NG LOVE YOU. If you want to die? Then go die. Please stop now. If you hurt my family again. You will be living sa jail." Sandro added.

And he ended the call. I cried literally beside the bed. And Sandro noticed.

"Stop crying na. I have noticed you are crying a lot this week. It's bad for your mental health." He said.

And he hugged me.

"Im sorry for everything I did wrong. I am sorry. Please let's go back to the days that we are just happy. Its Alexa's birthday this Sunday love. Please accept my apology. I love you and I will always love you." He added.

"Im sorry also. For being weak." *Sobbing*

"Shh. Stop crying na love." He said.

And pinaupo nya muna ako sa bed and he gaved me water.

"Thank you." I said and he kissed me.

To be continued...