Chapter 48

--

Then I went out of the pool for a moment and I got my fruit drink sa may bar. I sat down sa stool and Alexa called me.

Madam Imelda is with her nurse just there watching us.

"Moma!" She said.

Then I goes close to her.

"Yes?" I said.

"I want water." She said.

"Okay. Come here." I said.

And she went off the pool. I got her water. And after she drink. She went back again sa pool.

I am just standing drinking my fruit drink. And watching our daughter. Then Sandro went close to me.

He went sa may bar and he got canned beer. Then he hugged me sa likod.

"Your drinking nanaman." I said.

"Minsan lang love." He said.

I just ignored, then he is smelling my shoulders. (Sana gets nyo UwU -Author)

Pops looked at us and he looked away agad. Sandro is beside me na. Just holding my waist and drinking. I finished my fruit drink. And he got another can of beer. Hapon nanaman kaya it's fine haha.

Then his cousins tot beer also. Andrea got wine naman. As well as Ate Cara.

"I am going to sit there muna love." I said.

And I went there sa may parang couch swing close sa may pool.

Andrea goes to me also. She sat down beside me. Well there is a lot of seats tho.

She brought one bottle of wine. And she handed me a glass. While I am pouring wine...

"Can't wait for your wedding." I said.

"Haha. I am excited for our wedding as well. But I am excited much for the honeymoon." She said.

"Gaga ka talaga." I said and we laughed.

Ate Cara joined us also. As well as Ate Jaime.

"Grabe talaga. Your so beautiful Ate Jaime." I said.

"Yes she is gorjas." Ate Cara said.

"Stop haha. We are all beautiful guys." She said.

And our husband, fiance, and boyfriend came.

"Hello lady's." They said.

Lumipat ng upuan si Andrea because she is sitting beside Simon. And then Sandro is beside me. Vinny is sitting alone and Kuya Matthew and Kuya Michael is sitting with their beautiful girlfriends.

Sinabihan naman namin mga taga alaga ng anak namin na alagaan muna sila. Ofcourse that is their job.

And we are just talking. Nahilo naman ako ng slight dito sa sofa swing na to. So nagpalit kami ng upuan nina Andrea and Simon.

Nakaakbay lang sakin si Sandro while drinking. We are all just chilling and talking here.

"When is the wedding Gov. Matt" Sandro said. And we all laughed.

"Soon." Matthew said and he smiled looking at ate Jaime.

Then suddenly ate Lea came close to us.

"Ma'am ayaw po tumahan ni Alexa. Hinahanap po si Sir." She said.

And then tumayo naman kami kaagad ni Sandro. Binaba Ang drinks namin sa may table. And pumunta kami Kay Alexa.

"Dada" she said.

And then Sandro picked her up and tumaas kami sa may room. Pinadede ko si Alexa. And after she drinks milk. Hinele sya ni Sandro.

5 mins later. She fell asleep. Sandro out her down sa bed nya. And we called ate Lea and put her in charge.

Then bumaba na ulit kami and we came back to hangout with them.

"Oh, where's Ate Cara and Kuya Michael?" Sandro asked.

"Getting Mia and there son to fall asleep." Simon said.

"Ang hirap talaga pag may kids." Ate Jaime said.

"Well. Kind of. But they give us happiness also. And they are out strength in different ways." I said.

"Well that's true. Sino ba Ang favorite?" Andrea said.

"Sino pa ba. Eh daddy's girl si Alexa." I said and they laughed.

Sandro looked at me naman and smiled.

"Come on love. It's okay. Your my favorite naman." He said and he hugged me.

Kilig naman sila. Haha.

"Baduy" Vinny said.

"Sus. Where's Alyssa ba?" Sandro asked.

"Sa room nya. Talking to her friend." Vinny said and umirap.

"Talk to him after we left tomorrow Vinny ha. Wag na wag sya pupunta sa house natin. Knowing that you both are not okay." Simon said. (Slang ofcourse)

"Yea. Yea. Change the topic na." Vinny said.

"Cheers muna." Gov Matt said.

Us. Girls, filled our glass with wine. And the boys open another bottle.

"Ooh, there's Ate Cara. Let's wait for them." Vinny said. And they run towards us.

Ate Cara filled his glass with wine and Kuya Michael got another bottle also.

"Cheers." We all said and we drink.

"Stop drinking much na ah." I said to Sandro.

And after an hour. We all fell asleep. I think it's because of the alcohol also. We hugged each one of us goodnight. And went to our rooms. Vinny goes to Alyssa's room.

Sandro and me is outside. (Chismosa haha)

"Goodnight boo." Vinny said. And he is drunk.

"Vinny. Go to your room na!" Alyssa said.

Nagulat naman kami ni Sandro. He opened the door. And galit na galit na.

"How dare you talk to my brother like that Alyssa?!" Sandro said. And dumating naman agad sina Simon and Andrea kase tabi sila ng rooms.

"What is happening here?" Simon asked.

"This girl. Is shouting towards our brother." Sandro said.

"Who is that?" Andrea asked.

Alyssa is facetiming someone.

"A friend." She said.

"A friend? Really? Why can't you communicate with us and just talk to your friend?!" Simon said.

"I don't think that's your friend nalang." I said.

"If it's just a friend. You'll just chat him. But you are calling and facetiming him Everytime?" I added.

"Uhm..." Alyssa said.

"Tell us if your cheating." Sandro said and ang lakas ng voice nya.

"I- I- I'm sorry." Alyssa said and hinawakan naman nya kamay ni Vinny.

"What the hell? How dare you do this to me?!" Vinny said.

Alyssa started crying. Vinny is also being emotional.

"All this time?! I believed that, that is just your friend. But why did you do this to me?!" Vinny added.

To be continued...

Authors Note
Napahaba ko ata. Umabot ng 1000 words eh HAHA.

PS. Kung hindi kayo makahintay sa update ko. Edi Palit tayo Buhay men. Ikaw mag author. Ako mag babasa. Kayo mag isip. Ako Ang kiligin.

Char lang. Wavyu all and Happy Reading! 😁❤️

(Sorry kung masasaktan muna kayo ngayon haha. Babawi ako 😘)