Chapter 30

The next Day...

I woke up and I saw Sandro sleeping while Alexandra is in his chest sleeping also. (Daddy's Girl na this haha)

And I saw mommy Liza sleeping also. (nagpapalitan silang pagbabantay.) Then I stood up because I needed to pee.

After peeing, I saw my food and I didnt think of not eating eat because its Sinigang and I love sinigang. And it's with rice! So I can eat solid food already.

After eating mommy and Sands woke up. They both smiled at me. And they stood up. Sandro puts Alexa sa newborn crib and he kissed me.

"Goodmorning." He said.

"Goodmorning. I ate already na po I got excited sa Sinigang mom haha." I said.

"Its fine nak." Mommy answered.

And then the nurse came in with the discharge bill. And its kind of expensive. When I saw it, mommy Liza is getting money from her bag na and I stood up and stopped her.

"Ako na mom." I said.

"No its fine." She said.

Sandro is getting money narin from his wallet

And I got my bag quickly and I got my money and I paid. I smiled at them.

"It's ok. Thank you." I said. And mommy hugged me. While Sandro kissed me.

"I'll remove your dextrose na po maam." The nurse said.

I nodded and she removed it. After that, I am fixing my things. And Sandro is with mommy Liza down stairs already sa car with Pops and Alexandra. And Sandro said that he'll comeback and he will carry our bags.

I cleaned he bed and all the table. Then Sandro came in.

"Am I going in the wong room?" He said and he smiled.

I continued cleaning and he suddenly hugged me on my back. He is not saying anything and I continued cleaning the counter sa cr. He is just smelling my shoulder, he loves doing that.

"Love." He said.

"Hmm? Why?" I answered.

"Let's go home na. Stop cleaning na." He said.

I nodded and we left the room while carrying our bags.

Then we are on our way home. Alexa is drinking my breastmilk. And I gave him to burp.

Then we are finally home.

"Tomorrow, you can go to your house na. Its all set there all of your things is complete. And Alexandra's room is tapat lang ng room nyo." mommy said.

"Really mom? Thank you so much. I love you." Sandro said and he hugged her.

"Thank you so much mom. I love youuu." I said and I hugged her also.

"Your very welcome. That is mine and your Pops wedding gift. I love you both." She said.

And we went upstairs sa room namin. We have some Alexa's like small bed to put on our bed also.

I cleaned my self and changed my clothes and Sandro took a shower

While Sandro is taking a bath, I am breastfeeding Alexa. And then He is finally done taking a shower and I am getting Alexa to burp.

And then after she burped. She fell asleep and I put her sa gitna namin ni Sandro.

"Goodnight love. Goodnight our princess." He said, and he kissed me and Alexa.

"Goodnight love. Goodnight baby." I said.

And we fell asleep already.

The next day...

I woke up at 7am because Alexa is crying so I picked her up and hinele ko sya. Then thankfully she fell asleep again. Binaba ko ulit sya sa bed beside Sandro, and I goes sa bathroom to brush my teeth. And after that I am fixing our clothes na kase ngayon na kami lilipat.

I am putting all of our clothes na sa maleta namin and our other things sa box.

Then Sandro woke up and he brushed his teeth also. After brushing his teeth...

"Goodmorning lovelove." He said.

So I stood up and I hugged him.

"I missed this." He said.

And he is hugging me tightly and kissed me on my forehead.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you more." I answered.

Nawiwili ako ngayon magsulat ah... -author