Chapter 69

---

So we went sa may pool side and we are all just chilling there. We are talking about things and all.

"Parang it's nice to go sa L.A noh?" Andrea said.

"Yes. I got my Master's Degree there. And I miss Los Angeles." I said.

"But me and Sandro is planning to go sa Paris." I added.

"Ooh. That's nice." Vinny said.

Then we are still talking. After a couple of hours, we have decided to sleep na. We hugged each other goodbye. And we went to each others room.

But before me and Sandro went to our room. We checked Alexa muna. And she is sleeping already. Ate Lea is not there na. Because she is sleeping with some maids sa maids quarter. Malaki nadin naman si Alexa so it's fine.

I saw Alexa's toys naka kalat pa so Sandro went to our room. And I cleaned sa room ni Alexa while she is sleeping.

I am fixing the Sofa's and all of the chairs there sa room ng daughter namin. Sandro suddenly came and hugged me from my back. He's perfume is addicting. Or am I just addicted.

"Bukas na yan love. Let's sleep na." He said.

"Matatapos na oh. Mauna ka na matulog." I said.

Then he hugged my back even more tightly and he is smelling my neck buti naman wala akong kiliti sa leeg ko. Then he's hand is around my waist. He's being clingy nanaman. He randomly bite my neck.

"Stop." I said.

"Sorry hehe. You smell so good. Inaakit ako ng leeg mo." He said. And he's kissing my neck na.

Then I am done na fixing Alexa's room. And we kissed Alexa goodnight when she is asleep. We entered our room. And we are brushing our teeth.

I am on my pajamas already and I am just inside the bathroom doing my skincare. Sandro came in and stood up beside me.

He is just beside me looking straight to my face. And I am about to tie my hair.

"Love." He said with his low voice.

"Hmm?" I replied.

He bite his lower lip, then he goes close to me and hugged my back.

"Why are you like that. Your neck is attracting me." He said.

And he kissed my neck again. I washed my face with water and I am done with my skincare. I dried my face.

Then we went to our bed already. The AC is on. And I turn the lights into dim. I am facing Sandro and he is hugging me. He is kissing me as well.

Then my phone vibrates. I checked it and it's just a notification from my Gmail. Then I went back cuddling with Sandro.

He kissed me again. The slow kiss that gives me butterflies. He's hand is on my back. And my hand is on his head. Then we stopped. His head is on my chest. And we both fell asleep.

The next day...

I woke up first and he is still hugging me. I checked my phone and the email last night is from my work. Then Sandro woke up suddenly. He smiled.

"Goodmorning love." He said.

"Morning." I said.

And he kissed me on my forehead. Then we stood up and brush our teeth. Then we left our room and check if Alexa is still sleeping.

Ate Lea is there sa room ni Alexa and binabantayan nya. Then I went to our kitchen and I cooked our breakfast. While cooking me and Sandro is talking.

"What if we go sa Paris?" He said.

"Then it's nice." I replied.

"We will have piece and freedom if we go there." Sandro said.

"Yes. Can we go to my house later? I miss all of my maids there. And I miss my house a lot." I said and naluluha.

Sandro stood up and went close to me immediately. He hugged me.

"Shh. Ofcourse love. We can go there later." He said.

And I'm crying nanaman on his chest. Ang bilis ko talaga maiyak now.

"Cry baby ka talaga." He added.

I looked at him and I pouted. Then he kissed my forehead.

"Stop na okay? Your too cute" He said.

And tinapos ko na Ang pagluluto ko. Naghain nadin ako and Alexa woke up suddenly. We are all in the dining table and we started praying. All of the family Marcos is here nadin.

"Lord god, thank you for the food..." Alexa said.

And napangiti naman kaming lahat. She ended praying.

"Amen." We all said.

"Very good baby." Sandro said and he kissed Alexa. I kissed Alexa as well.

Then we started eating. And after eating, Alexa asked Sandro for a swim. So binihisan ko sya. And Sandro swam with her. While I am using my laptop sa may coffee table close to the pool.

And I am drinking orange juice. I am just working and chatting with other lawyers. Then Alexa called me suddenly.

"Mommy!" She said.

"Yes anak?" I replied.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Working po and just talking with my other co workers." I said.

"Okay!" She said.

And I smiled. And I continued working. After almost an hour, sumakit likod ko. So I stopped. And tapos nadin mag swimming sina Sandro.

(Nakauwi na nga pala ulit sina Pops after breakfast.)

Ate Lea took Alexa a bath. And Sandro is still inside our bathroom and showering. While I am sitting sa may sofa namin here sa room and massaging my back.

Lumabas na si Sandro after a few minutes. And nagbihis na sya sa closet namin. When he left our closet he came close to me.

"Why?" He asked.

"My back hurts." I said.

Then he sat down beside me. And he massaged my back. After that...

"Thank you." I said.

And he kissed me.

"Your welcome beauty." He said.

And I stood up and went to our bathroom. I showered. Then I went to our closet. I chose my white long sleeve fitted dress with slit. And kita ng slight Ang baby bump.

When I left our closet. I am about to go sa vanity ko. Then Sandro came close to me. He hugged my back again. And he is smelling my neck nanaman.

"Stop wearing smexy dress. I'm getting addicted day by day." He said.

And I smiled. I sat down on my vanity and put simple every day makeup look. After that I blowered my hair. And just curl it. The wavy hair achieved.

Then Alexa is wearing white t-shirt and shorts. Naghanda ako ng milk nya and nilagay sa bag. Then we entered Sandro's car.

He volunteered to drive. So yeah. We are on out way to my house and Alexa and Ate Lea is on the backseat.

To be continued...

Authors Note
Sorry sa long time ud. So nagpaplano sila mag Paris~~

What if pag dating nila sa airport andun si Eleighn 👀

HAHAHHAHAHAH

Wavyu all and Happy Reading 😁🖤