Chapter 11

Then Tito Bong noticed, Andrea and Allysa so curious why we are so close.

"Ashley is our kind of adopted child before. And she left us because she is studying sa States, and now she's back and yea, she's really close to us." Tito Bong explained.

And I just smiled.

"I love you too Ash." Tita replied to me.

After dinner Simon's girlfriend and Vinny's girlfriend already left. And then I am about to leave also, but Tita and Tito stopped me.

"Your alone sa house mo right Ash?" Tita asked.

"Yes po. I'm just with my ate's AKA. my maids and my guards po. I have to admit I am kind of getting bored at my house sometimes." I answered.

"What if just stay here? Kulang narin naman ang PSG namin your guards can join naman." Tito Bong asked.

I'm shookt, Sandro and Tita is just smiling beside me.

"I'll think about it po Tito until tomorrow. Hehe" I answered.

"Sige iha. Goodnight, ingat kayo." Tita said.

"Call me before you sleep love ah. Ingat kayo manong! Love you love." Sandro said.

"Goodnight po tita and Tito." I answered.

"Yes love, I'll call you." I answered to Sandro.

So after that sumakay na ako sa car, and umalis na.

Mga 11 pm na kami nakarating sa bahay ko and I video called Sandro habang nakahiga.

"Love, if I stayed there, paano na etong bahay ko?" I asked

"Love, your maids is still there. And you can just bring 2-3 guards here so they can be the PSG and the others will still be your guards there." He answered.

"Well yeah."

"And we can still visit your house. Di naman mabubuhat yang house mo lol." He said.

"Yea right." I said.

Then I'm overthinking everything and I didn't realized that I fell asleep while we are on video call.

The next day...

I woke up around 8 am. And he's still on the call and sleeping. And he's so cute like a baby. My baby hehe.

After 10 mins of looking at him, I started fixing my bed, I washed my face and I brush my teeth.

Then it's already 9 am and while I'm eating my breakfast, he woke up and looked at me.

"Goodmorning love." He said.

"Goodmorning lovelove!" I answered.

"Eat your lunch na po, my Congressman hihi." I added.

"Hmhm, I love you my Mayora." He said with his morning FREAKING LOW VOICE!

"I love you more." I said.

"Get ready for today na. And eat already." I added.

"Yes ofcourse." He answered.

"I'll see you later?" I said.

"Well, I have no schedule and I don't know what to do here alone." I added.

He chuckled. "Yeah alright." He said.

After that call, I showered and I chose my Floral white dress.

And then I pick up my bag and I called manong. (We are going at the Marcos House)

I texted Sandro that I'm on my way sa house nila, but di sya nagrereply, maybe nakatulog ulit...

Then after an hour, nakarating na kami.

"Thank you manong." I said.

He just smiled at me.

So pumasok na ako and Tita Liza and Tito Bong is still sleeping, as well as Vinny and Simon. It's just 8 am.. So what would you expect. And it's holiday also...

Then tumaas na ako sa room ni Sandro. And I was right, he's still asleep.

So I put my bag at the side table and he suddenly open his eyes and said...

"Hello love. Goodmorning."

I smiled and joined him. "Goodmorning love."

...