Chapter 63

--

So we went inside habang inaalalayan padin ako ni Sandro. And we kissed goodnight to mom and pops. Then we went to our room straight.

Ate Lea left when we entered and ang kalat ni Alexa.

Umupo ako sa may couch and Alexa is cleaning his toys and Sandro is helping her.

I wanted to help but I can't because I can't walk haha.

Then they are done fixing and Sandro went close to me. Pinahiga na nya ako and he checked my temperature. Mababa na.

I drank a lot of water and my medicine as well.

Then Sandro is beside me and I am hugging him. He's head is on my nech and I can feel his breathing. Nakapikit nadin sya.

Then suddenly Alexa asked for a milk.

"Love milk dw." I said habang tinatapik si Sandro.

"Hmm?" Sandro groaned.

"Milk dw." I repeated.

And nakakunot ang noo nya. Ng tumayo.

"Gagalit ka?" I asked.

He faked his smile. And left quickly para magtimpla.

After a while he came back and give Alexa her milk. Nakatulog na si Alexa and Sandro putted the bottle sa side table.

And he lay down beside me ulit.

"What's with that face?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said.

"Kung nakakalakad lang ako edi sana ako na nagtimpla diba. But I can't so I woke you up." I said na naiinis.

He smiled at me and inirapan ko sya. I faced the other side and not him.

"Face me." He said.

And I still didn't face him.

"Love. Sorry." He said with his clingy voice.

And humarap na ako sa kanya. He smiled and kiss my forehead.

"I love you masungit kong mahal." He said.

"Love you too." I said.

And he kissed my forehead. My head is on his chest and we fell asleep.

The next day...

I woke up and still hugging Sandro. I really love his smell. And I tried to stand up. I can na. But I can't walk alone parin.

And bumalik nalang ako sa pagkahiga ko and I am not facing Sandro. I am just using my phone.

Then he woke up nadin. He hugged my back and pulling me close to him.

"Goodmorning love." He said with his morning voice.

"Goodmorning." I said and closed my phone.

I faced him and he's eyes is still closed. And Alexa is still sleeping.

"Love. Bangon na po." I said.

And nag unat sya. He sat down and me as well.

He stood up after a while and hugged me while I am sitting.

Then inalalayan na nya ako papunta sa bathroom. I am fixing my face.

After that. We went downstairs and we called ate Lea cause Alexa is sleeping padin.

Mom and Pops is here except for Vinny.

And after a min. Vinny came and we started praying and we eated.