Chapter 35

It's time to leave na because it's getting dark. And we went to the Marcos house just to visit din.

"Hi mom." I said.

They hugged us and we just sit for a bit.

After 30 mins there. Sandro just got something from her room.

"We are going na mom. Thank you" I said.

"Ingat kayo." Mom said.

Then umalis na kami and umuwi. And we have our convoy sa harap and likod. And Alexa is sleeping on my arms.

After 1 hour we finally arrived sa bahay namin. Sandro putted Alexa's crib on our room muna because wala pa magbabantay. And nilagay ko na si Alexa sa crib nya.

Me and Sandro brushed our teeth and I change into pajamas already. Then I got our baby's pajamas also and I changed her clothes.

And I change the light to dim. And I lay down on our bed already. Sandro is cuddling me.

"Love." He said.

"Hmm? What?" I answered.

"Nothing nothing" he said.

I don't mind him and then suddenly his phone ring. It's already 12 am and his phone ring suddenly rings.

He stood up and went outside the balcony. I am confused af now but I don't know what to do. And then suddenly Alexa cries. I breastfeed her. And while she is still burping Sandro came in again.

"Who is that?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just from work." He said.

It's so suspicious tho but I don't mind it nalang. And Alexa fell asleep nadin and I placed her sa crib nya.

4 years later...

"Happy New Year!" We all said.

We are on the Marcos House and we are celebrating Christmas and New Year there.

We all eat na, all the Marcos is here. Especially Lola Meldy and her daughters. Basta they are all here.

After eating nagkwentuhan lang kami and nag bonding while Alexa is with pops sa kwarto nila upstairs. Alexa can walk na.

After that Lola Meldy, Tita Irene and Tita Imee left na. Also Sandro's cousins.

And then after a while we decided to left also. We hugged mom and pops. Also we hugged the girlfriends and Vinny and Simon.

Then we left. We arrived at our house and Alexa runs to our room. She likes sleeping there but she has her room. Her crib is in the storage room na. And we changed her bed into a single bed.

We brushed our teeths and I changed into my Pajamas already. And I changed Alexa's clothes also.

And then Alexa has no choice but she sleep sa room nya. Well may nag-aalaga naman sa kanya.

I opened my laptop and I don't work tomorrow.

Sandro puts on his shirt and...
"I'll go sa bar." He said

I went to follow her. He grabs some beer. And we drink. I only drink a little but Sandro is drunk already. Inalalayan ko sya papasok sa room and he removed his shirt. This is our first time going here and drink, after 4 years of staying here.

And I lay down already beside him. He is cuddling me. And saying cheesy lines.

To be continued UwU HAHAHHAHA