Chapter 32

I am just staying sa room ni Alexa, while Ate Lea (trusted of taking care.) is out because there is a emergency sa family nya.

I put the sofa bed to a bed. And I just lay down there while watching something on my laptop. And Alexa is sleeping.

And after a while I got sleepy also. There is no blanket and I am lazy to get up and get so I just turn the aircon a bit low. And I fell asleep.

Sandro's POV

I am just working on my office. And I have a meeting.

So after that meeting I am finally done so I changed my polo shirt into just a normal shirt. And I went to get some water. After drinking water, I entered Alexa's room and I saw Ashley sleeping.

I got our blanket and I put the blanket on her. And they are sleeping peacefully. I got outside because my secretary called and she said that I do not have any schedule for tomorrow.

And I entered Alexa's room again...

"Love." I whispered. And I am slightly tapping her.

And she suddenly woke up and move. And I joined her. I am just hugging her. And we fell asleep.

Ashley's POV

Suddenly Alexa cried and I am trying to get up but Sandro is pulling me. So I kissed him and I got up. And he is still asleep.

I carried Alexa and she doesn't want to drink my milk so hinele ko sya. And she fell asleep again thankfully. I got back to Sandro's smiled and I fell asleep again.

After almost 3 hours, someone knock on Alexandra's room. And then mommy Liza came in with the boys and the girlfriends.

Me and Sandro woke up. And Sandro is hugging me when I woke up. Hinampas ko sya ng slight para magising sya. And we suddenly stand up and Sandro hugged them while I am folding our blanket.

And then mommy Liza hugged me randomly. And she went to pick up Alexa.

We all went too our kitchen and our maids is fixing all the foods. While I am on our room changing my clothes.

And after changing I went outside already. I am helping ate's (maids) fixing and putting the foods on the table, while they are having fun sa living room.

Then Sandro came close to me.

"Love. Join us. Stop doing anything ha. That is a job of them." He said.

I smiled and I joined them.

Then finally the food is served. And we prayed and started eating. In the middle of eating...

"Would you mind if we sleep over here hmm." Vinny said.

"Well ofcourse. Mom And Pops decided to build this house with 5 rooms so yeah." Sandro answered.

And we all laughed and continue eating. Afterr eating they all went to the rooms where they would sleep. Simon and Vinny is in one room. Andrea and Alyssa is in one room also. And Pops and Mom aswell.

And after that we have our own bar and party room too. Vinny, Simon, Sandro and Pops is in the bar while mom and the girls is just in the living room talking. Then I am inside Alexa's room because I am breastfeeding her.

To be continued...