Chapter 55

--

And after a while, I fell asleep as well.

After almost 2 hours, I woke up. I am touching his hair.

Then he woke up suddenly. He looked in to my eyes. And kissed my hand.

"Bangon na." I said.

And he smiled then he sat down. He is stretching and I stood up. I went to the restroom to pee.

And when I left the restroom. Alexa is there playing with Sandro na.

I just smiled at them. But I miss my daughter. Daddy's girl pa kasi. Pighati

I am overthinking there while standing and looking at her. Then Sandro noticed.

"Kiss your mama Alexa." He said.

And she stood up and hugged me. I picked her up and my tears drop. Sandro is smiling at me. 

"I love you anak." I said and I kissed her.

Then Alexa went down and continue playing. Sandro stood up and goes close to me.

He hugged me.

"Shh stop crying love." He said.

He wiped my tears off and he is just beside me. Hinihimas nya balikat ko.

Then Alexa stood up and pinabuksan nya  yung laruan nya kasi hindi nya kaya.

"I'll check my sched lang love." Sandro said. And went to his office.

And I am sitting while Alexa is playing.

"Mama help me." Alexa said.

And I helped her to carry her toys to her room. And ate Lea is there.

"I'll cook lang po ate." I said.

And I went to the kitchen to cook dinner. We are not eating lunch actually.

Then while cooking Sandro went outside of his office.

"What are you cooking love. Smells good." He said.

"I am cooking buttered shrimp love." I replied.

Then he went close to me and hugged me on my back.

After cooking...

"Call Kash na." I said.

"Okay." He replied and kissed my shoulder.

Then they went to the dining area. I cutted fruits again. So our baby is healthy. And we started praying. Then after praying we finally eat.

After eating... I washed the dishes. And in the middle of washing. I felt dizzy.

I dried up my hands, and sat on the couch to rest. And I texted Sandro. He is inside our room na kasi.

And he went downstairs to me.

"Are you okay?" He asked. And looking worried.

"Just got dizzy." I said and stood up. I run papunta sa sink to vomit.

He got me water naman.

"Rest ka muna love. Let Manang took care of the household for now." He said.

I nodded and we went to our room. I sat down on my chair for a bit. And went to the bathroom again.

Then after that, I drank my medicine and lay down already.

"Are you okay love?" He asked.

"I'll be better." I answered.

Then he closed the lights and Alexa went to our room.