Chapter 39

Then Alexa fell asleep. Sandro is hugging me.

"Pinalipat mo pa talaga anak mo. Parang hindi naman tayo ganto sa atin" I said.

"Well. Im used to this I guess." He replied.

And we smiled and tinititigan lang nya ako sa aking mga mata. Pereng tenge kese HAHAHAHAH

"Stop looking at me like that. Sleep na." I said.

"Your so beautiful always love." He said.

"Really? Well, thank you." I said.

"Yes you are. Why would I marry you if your not beautiful? And your kind as well. Your everything I could wish for." He said.

"Well. Thank you. And your handsome as well. I love you always." I replied.

And he just smiled. Then we slept.

The next day...

Alexa is still breastfeeding sometimes. And she is drinking my milk now. Sandro is still sleeping. Then after a moment Sandro woke up and kissed me.

"Goodmorning my Angels." He said.

"Goodmorning our king." I answered.

Then he smiled and stood up. He brushed his teeth and put on his shirt. While me and Alexa is still laying down sa bed because she is still breastfeeding.

After a while she is finally done milking and we stood up. Sandro hugged Alexa while I am still brushing my teeth. I fixed myself also. I dont have a skincare only water is good.

Then I brushed Alexa's teeth also. After that Sandro hugged me. And then we goes downstairs for breakfast.

They are all there except for Simon and Andrea.

"Go to Simon's room na nga Vinny. And call them." Mommy Liza said.

And Vinny went to their room and left.

"They are brushing their teeth pa mom. Where is pops?" Vinny asked.

"Your papa left early because of work. They went to Main Headquarters." Mom answered.

Then Simon and Andrea went downstairs.

We started praying and we eat. After eating we decided to stay for a bit. Vinny and Alyssa goes out for a date. As well as Simon and Andrea.

Alexa is playing with pops sa may garden. While I am using my laptop and working. And Sandro is there also sa garden with mom and pops.

Then after 30 mins, Sandro came in sa room and saw me.

"What are you doing love?" He asked.

"Working." I said.

"Whoopsie" he said.

And I can't admit that he is so cute. Haha.

Then he went to the bathroom. After he went there. He saw me with a serious face because of stress.

"Kiss?" He said.

I nodded and I stood up. He hugged and kissed me. I am being emotional but I don't want to show. After that I goes back to work and he goes downstairs already.

And after an hour. They decided to go home. I fixed our things. And I hugged mom and pops goodbye. They kissed Alexa and they hugged Sandro also.

"Ingat kayo." Pops said.

"Yes pops. Love you. Love you mom." Sandro said.

And we went inside. Sandro is the driver and we still have our PSG'S car infront of us pati sa likod.

While on the road, Alexa is breastdrinking. And hiniga ko ng slight yung chair ko. And she fell asleep.

And after a while. We finally arrived at our house. I went to Alexa's room first and put her on her bed. Then I goes to the kitchen and I cooked dinner.

After cooking dinner. Me and Sandro started eating already. While Alexa is still sleeping.

Then we finished our food. After eating I washed the dishes and Sandro is in our room already.

Then I am finally done washing the dishes. I goes to Alexa's room to put her clothes back to her closet. And after that I went to our room.

Sandro is sleeping also and I fixed our closet as well. I brushed my teeth and I changed into my pajamas.

Then I lay down on our bed already. And Sandro woke up a bit.

"Hello love." He said.

"Get back to sleep na. Goodnight." I replied.

"Goodnight. I love you." He said and he hugged me.

Then I closed our lights and we slept.

Tomorrow we will go to the mall. And we are going to BGC I think.

To be continued...

Authors Note

Sa mga demanding dyan na ang tagal ko mag update. Sorry ha. Busy din ako eh. Gusto mo palit tayo ikaw na mag author 🙂🔪.

Pero happy Reading! Wavyu all! 🖤