Chapter 68

---

Ng pumasok si Sandro I am crying. He hugged me suddenly.

"Are you okay? Why? What's wrong?" He asked.

Then I showed him the post. Natulala naman sya ng konti and he hugged me ulit.

"Shhh. I'm here love." He said.

"Sa- Sandro." I said.

"Hmm? Why?" He asked with his low voice.

"E- el- Eleighn" I said. And I can't hardly speak.

"Shh. Tahan ka muna and say it later nalang para hindi ka nahihirapan." He said.

Then I am still crying and he is hugging me. Then my hand is around his waist. And I am crying on his chest.

He is touching my hair. And pinapatahan ako. He kissed my forehead as well. And after a few hours napakalma na ako. And I think it's time to say this.

"Sand- love. Eleighn... i- is" I said.

"Is?" He asked.

I took a deep breath. "He is messaging me na binabantaan nya ang buhay ko kasi sinasabi nya na inagaw dw kita. Papatayin dw nya ako and all." I said.

Then napatayo naman si Sandro.

"Wh- what?! Ba- bat di mo sinabi? Kailan pa? Paano nya nalaman number mo?" Pagtatanong nya ng sunod sunod.

"La-last week pa." *Sobbing* I said. "And I- I don't know how she got my number. Im- I'm tired Sandro. Can I just sleep forever?" I added. Then I showed him Eleighn's messages. "Shit." Bulong nya.

"Don't say that love. Our family needs you. I need you. You are my remedy." He said.

"But I'm tired. I just wanna rest my whole life." *Sobbing* I said.

"Shh. I can handle this. But please don't think of any suicidal thoughts. I am still here. My family. And our family is still here needing you. I- I don't know how to live without you love." He said with his teary eyes and while hugging me.

"I'll call mom okay? Mag oxygen ka dyan." He added.

Then sinuot ko na Yung oxygen. While he is standing sa may window and dialing mom.

On the phone...

*Mom* -Sandro

*Sands? Why?* -Mom

*Mom can you come here?* -Sandro

*Why? Is there anything wrong again?* -Mom

*Mom just please if you can go here. Please come here. And bring my brothers and Andrea with you. I'll explain it all if you came.* -Sandro

*Okay. Calm down Sandro. You voice is breaking. I'll check if Andrea and Simon is here. Then we'll go there. Bye.* -Mom

*Thank you mom. See you. Ingat* -Sandro

Then Sandro came back to me. I am standing up because I am going to the bathroom. After I peed. I went outside and Sandro hugged me randomly.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you more." I said.

"Love I want to sleep. I need a rest." I said.

He nodded and nahiga na ako sa kama. He went beside me and we are hugging each other. Feeling each others warmth and I fell asleep kaagad.

Sandro's POV

Ashley is sleeping already. And I stood up. They are outside already. I left our room and opened our main door. Then pumasok na sina Mom.

They brought us fruits and they sat down sa may living room. I explained and tell them the story. And mom is crying. Andrea as well. Then they stood up and hugged me.

"Sands. Kaya nyo yan." Vinny said.

"We are just here for you. And if you need help. We are here." Simon said.

"If you wanted we can stay here. There is a lot of room naman." Andrea said.

"Anak. Pwede naman kayong pumunta sa states if you need to." Mom suggested.

I nodded. Then pops is still sitting and thinking.

"Thank you. I am going to ask Ashley later if what do she wants to do." I said.

"Where is she ba?" Mom asked.

"Sleeping with the oxygen. I am hurt when she's hurt." I said.

Then Mom hugged me tightly.

"Just know that if you need help we are always here for you." Simon said.

"Where do Eleign live? Pwede natin syang kasuhan." Pops said.

"I don't know pops. Just somewhere around I think? And pinapahanap ko narin sya pops." I said.

"Okay. If you need an attorney. I am here okay. And I know a lot of good attorneys." Mom said.

I nodded. Then lumabas si Ashley from our room.

Ashley's POV

I woke up and Sandro is not beside me. I removed my oxygen and fixed my self. I went outside after fixing my self. And I saw everyone here with Sandro.

"Ash!" Vinny said. And goes to me hugged me tightly.

"Ate are you okay?" Andrea asked while holding both of my hand.

"I'm good. Just a little tired and traumatized." I said.

Then Mom hugged me nadin.

"Sandro told us everything. And always know we are here for you okay? If you need shoulders to cry on. Sandro is just on your side. And if you need help. You can just call us Everytime you want." Mon said.

"Thank you sa inyo ah. I love you all with all my soul." I said.

And they smiled. "We brought you fruits!" Simon said.

Then I went to Alexa's room while they are preparing for dinner on they're room. They have decided to sleepover here. So why not.

Alexa is watching Disney Princess again. And binihisan ko sya. After that I went to our room and changed my clothes as well. I am wearing my pajamas pa kasi.

Then they called us na kasi dinner is ready. Tinawag ko si Alexa and she run papunta sa dining area. We got a lot of fruits and foods here. We prayed before eating.

And after that. We goes sa may movie room and just watching a movie with our popcorns. It's a 2 hours movie. So while watching. My head is on Sandro's shoulder and his hand is on my legs.

Alexa is beside me. And she reclined her chair. Then kinumutan ko din sya. I don't know it's cold talaga here sa movie room.  Then di namin namalayan sa kalagitnaan ng movie. Alexa fell asleep.

Then after the movie. Sandro carried Alexa and hiniga na nya sa kwarto nya. Alexa is still sleeping. So we went here sa may living room and just talking there.

Mom and Pops said goodnight na. While us is still talking here and making a bond. After a while. We had decided na pumunta sa pool side and duon mag chill.

To be continued...

Authors Note
Sorry sabi ko 1 or 2 am naging 3am HAHA. Pero what if tumira sila sa ibang bansa and andun si Eleighn. Tapos ginayuma nga si Sandro sa bar. Tapos si Sandro, si Eleighn and pinili 👀

Paktay overthink malala~ Paano naman si Ashley kung ganon diba~ AGUY 🤣

Wavyu all and Happy Reading 😁🖤