Chapter 92

---

And after a few minutes he's done taking a shower too. He's just wearing his shirt and short as well.

I am just sitting here sa bed and he goes to his side and lay down. He hugged my back naman. So I closed my phone and face him. We are just cuddling while talking.

"Thank you." He said.

He's looking straight into my eyes. While saying that.

"For what?" I asked.

"For everything. For being a mom to our children, for being a wife to me, for being a family to my family. Thank you. You know lov-" I cut him off.

"Don't make me cry." I said. And we laughed.

"Love I don't know my life without you. 30 ka na tomorrow pero Yung love and care mo para sakin, para sa pamilya namin at para sa pamilya natin hindi nawawala sayo." He said.

"I don't know my life without you too. But when I die, please know that I'll always be at your side. Don't cry when I die ha." I said.

"Ano ka ba. Why are you thinking of that. Matagal pa yun." He said.

Then pumasok si Alexa. So me and Sandro sat down and she came close to us.

"Mommy are you crying?" She asked.

"No baby. Nag eye drops lang si mommy." I lied.

"Oh okay, Mama Liza is calling you for lunch na." She said.

"Oh okay." Sandro said.

And we stood up. We went downstairs and they are here na nga. So naupo na si Alexa and Alexis is with ate Lea sa may garden. So we started praying then we eated.

After eating, a normal noon passed by and it's now 8pm. We already eated dinner. We went to each others room, punta daw kami sa garden mamayang 12 sabi nina Mom. May pa pajama party ata.

I'm just sitting here sa may couch and using my laptop. I'm really tired but I need to fix this paper. Then hindi ko na talaga kaya Yung antok.

"Love rest ka na muna." Sandro said.

"No. Hindi pwede, wake me up love ah. I'll just idlip." I said and umob-ob.

Sandro's POV

Ashley fell asleep infront of her laptop. So I stood up from our bed and checked what is she working on. I saw it was just a unsolved case. It seems to be easy so I finished it nalang.

I checked my phone and it's 12 na pala. So it's her birthday na. I goes close to her.

"Love." I'm waking her up.

Then she woke up and checked her phone agad.

"Why my laptop is close? The paper? Where?" She said.

"Calm down. I finished it na." I said.

Then napapaluha na sya. I hugged her.

Ashley's POV

It's so touching that he finished my papers. We are hugging lang. And it's my birthday na pala. So we are going downstairs na sa garden. Alexa and Alexis is sleeping.

"Happy Birthday love." He said.

And I kissed him on his lips.

"Thank you." I said.

"Let's go na pala sa garden. They are waiting na siguro." I added.

I went to the bathroom to fix my face and all. Then I am just wearing shorts and jacket. We went downstairs already. And the garden's one side is with throw pillows and candles around.