Chapter 45

--

Sandro and Pops is carrying our bags and they went sa room namin. While I carry Alexa. She is still sleeping so I goes straight to our room. There is a extra single bed in our room so I put Alexa there.

And ate Lea is there also. I said that take care of her muna no because I am going sa baba. So our room is like nasa taas and there is rooms downstairs also. I believe that its the girls room and also the boys.

So I went downstairs and natutuwa ako sa parang bar. Bale we are inside the resort but there is a beach outside. Mom just rent the resort and half the beach. And while I am still sitting sa bar and we are talking ni mommy Liza about things.

While Sandro and pops is in the parking pa waiting for Viny, Simon an the girlfriends.

After a while. They finally arrived. Andrea hugged me agad agad and tinanong kung okay lang ako. She hugged mommy Liza and Pops also. Then Alyssa hugged me also. (Di ko masyado close si Alyssa because busy sya and I don't get to hang out with her. But soon I'll try.)

Then the boys is carrying all the bags. They went to each others room.

"Okay. So upstairs we have me and your father's room. Ashley and Sandro's room. And down stairs we have Simon and Andrea's room. Vinny is solo. And Alyssa is solo." Mom said.

"Yes I know I am alone again. Bruh." Vinny said.

And we all laughed.

"That's our number 1 rule in this family right?" Mom said.

"No ring. No together sleeping." We all said.

And we all laughed.

There is four room pa sa tapat nmin. Two sa taas and two sa baba. But that is for Tita Irene, Tita Imee, Their Sons. And mama Meldy. They'll arrive late because of their work.

All of them goes to their room and fixing their stuffs and all. While me and Sandro is just sitting sa bar stool and talking. Then Alexa cried suddenly. We both stood up and we wen upstairs to check her.

Hinehele sya ni ate Lea but she is still crying.

"Dada!" She said. Mee and Sandro smiled. Because she never calls Sandro *Dada* But she did.

And she stopped crying suddenly. After a min. Sandro passed me Alexa because she needs to go sa bathroom. And pinadede ko muna si Alexa. Then pagtapos nya mag milk.

We lay down sa bed muna for a bit. And we are just watching a Disney movie. She loves Disney.

And after an hour. Our door suddenly open. Mia runs to me. And she hugged me. Then me and Sandro stood up. Nag fistbom si Sandro and Kuya Michael. And Ate Cara hugged me.

Then Alexa is excited to play with Mia. They are so closed already but it's their first time meting each other.

And after that we went downstairs muna because Tita's and mama Meldy is there. As well as Sandro's other cousins. And when we went down. Alexa runs papunta kay Tita Irene and she hugged her. Bineso ko naman si Lola and Sandro hugged her naman.

Syempre bago kami bumaba I changed Alexa's clothes. Para naman presentable. Baka matampal ako ng gold bars pag mukhang pam pulubi damit namin. Char HAHAHAHA

Then ayun. Niyakap ako nina Borgy and all. Then the dinner is served. Alexa and Mia is sitting sa high chair. And we started praying. And after the prayer we finally ate.

After eating naman. Me and ate Cara went to our room kase papatulugin na namin ang kids hehe. And Lola Meldy is in her room also with her nurse. And after a while Alexa fell asleep na finally. And I put ate Lea in charge to take care of her.

And I went outside. I saw ate Cara down stairs na. And nagmadali ako bumaba para sabay kami. (Buti naman Sandro didn't saw that I went down the stairs quick haha.)

And sabay kami papunta sa may beach. There is a place for us there is a lot of pillow. There is this like fairy lights. And there is a champagne, wine, and beer also. Mom and Pops is in their room nadin.

"What is your work currently?" Ate Cara asked.

"Now I am a lawyer po. Me and Sandro actually." I answered.

"Oh. That's good. Then your intelligent if that so." She said.

"Well I think so. haha." I said.

And we arrived there na. We are all sitting beside our mans. And I am wearing a long dress but there is a long slit. So if I sit my legs can see. And Sandro saw it. He handed me another pillow.

"Cover your legs." He whispered.

I just did what he said and we are all having fun. Btw. Ate Cara and Kuya Michael son is sleeping nadin beside Mia.

Then we all grabbed our drinks. The boys have beer except for Vinny. He have champagne. And Me, Andrea, Alyssa, and ate Cara grabbed our wine. And we all cheers. And we drink.

After that. Governor Matt asked Sandro a question..

"Sands. When do you plan of giving Alexandra a sister or brother?"

And I am shookt. They are all laughing and smiling. Jusko AHAHHAHA

To be continued...