Enchanted Part 2

this is a continuation of another one shot in here titled 'Enchanted part 1'

Enchanted Part Two

Five Years Later

Lucy was looking through the glass window of the small Café. She envied Juvia, she watched Gray kiss the blue haired girl. She yearned for someone to care for her as Gray cared for Juvia.

It's been years since she last saw the salmon haired boy that goes by the name of Natsu. Strangely as time went by, he went through her mind more.

She wondered what he was doing at the moment and if she crossed his mind too. She looked down at her phone to see the time, 4:00 pm.

She stood up and walked out of the café, she saw the black limo waiting outside already.

"Are you ready?" A orange haired man asked Lucy as he fixed his glasses. Loke was one of her favorite drivers and one of her most trusted friends.

"Not really, but do I really have a choice?" She laughed, Loke simply smiled in amusement and opened the door for her.

"Let's get you to the party shall we?"

~*~

Lucy was sitting at the table alone, her father was talking to one of his best friends. She didn't even know he had friends, it was rude of her to think that, but all he did was work.

"Enjoying the party Lucy?" She turned to see Juvia, her blue locks were pulled up with a beautiful blue clip and her small child was beside her.

Lucy simply shook her head.

"You'd think that since I'm 23, that I'd be able to stop going to my dad's business parties." She responded putting down her wine. The bitter tasting beverage was not helping her mood at all.

"Well this is his last one, he's selling the company to Gray-sama." Juvia commented glancing at her husband who was talking to Gajeel. She smiled lovingly at him and Lucy smiled too.

She adored their relationship and wished to have one exactly like hers.

"Promise me that you won't fall in love with no one else..."

"I kept my promise." She thought to herself, resting her chin on her hand.

"Lu-chan!" The blonde haired girl rose her head to see a petite blue haired girl walk towards her. A bright smile on her face, Juvia giggled at the sight.

"Oh Levy-Chan!" Lucy stood up, smoothing down her light pink dress, she greeted her friend. Levy grabbed Lucy's hands and looked at her excitedly.

"Guess what?!" She said, shaking Lucy.

"Gajeel got you a limited edition book set?" Lucy guessed. Levy grinned widely, her eyes glinting with excitement.

"No even better!" Lucy was shocked, what was better than a limited set of books?

"Gajeel asked me to marry him!" Levy exclaimed, Juvia didn't seemed surprised at all and merely grinned.

Levy turned to her and pointed a finger at her, a teasing smile on her lips.

"You knew didn't you?" She asked Juvia who simply kept her grin.

"I helped him pick out the ring." She laughed, levy hugged Juvia. Lucy smiled softly as she watched her friends.