Saved

warning

content may be mature 

///

synopsis 

Lucy is raped and a boy named Natsu saves her

///

S A V E D

                  Lucy shut her eyes tightly, the sticky hands went her shoulder down to her chest and farther down. He slowly grabbed her hands and put them over her head, his breathing was ragged, his breath smelling like alcohol. The smell of cigarettes filled her nose and he pinned her against the cold cement wall, her jacket had been thrown earlier and she heard the zipper of her dress slowly unzipping. She felt the tears fall down her cheeks, her cries were muffled in the dark ally.

"Who would be awake at this hour?" She thought to herself. More tears fell and he slowly chuckled, he took his hand and stroked her chest. He licked his lips and sucked onto her skin. He grabbed her by the hair and threw her onto the floor, she looked up at him with wide eyes. 

"Such a pretty girl." He mumbled unzipping his pants. She slowly backed away and hit the wall, he grabbed her arms and pinned them down. Lifting up her black dress and slowly pulling down her underwear. Lucy struggled under him, but she felt her underwear get taken off. 

"Please-" He smacked her face, her cheek stinging. She struggled and was about to scream until he put a large hand over her mouth. More tears fell and Lucy already felt disgusted with herself. Why did she have to leave the party so early, why did she forget her wallet in her friend's car. She shut her eyes already feeling him grab her waist and bring it closer to him. 

Yet the weight of him was lifted and she heard a crash. Lucy opened her eyes to find the man on the floor and another guy giving him a beating. Lucy whimpered slightly covering herself with her arms, she saw her underwear thrown off onto the side. The beating stopped and Lucy saw the stranger go up to her slowly, he had pink hair. He was dressed in a baseball uniform that read Fairy Tail University. That was the same college she was going to, the boy kneeled down to meet her eyes. 

"It's ok. You're safe now" He asked, he reached out to help her up, but she flinched at his touch. He took this as a sign and got up walking over to a bag on the side. He took out a jacket and walked over to her, he held it out towards her. Lucy looked at it and noticed he was looking the other way. Lucy took it softly and put it on, it was slightly big on her. After all, the boy was taller than she was. 

She stood up slowly, but she still felt disgusted with herself. She felt more tears fall down and she covered her face. The boy was slightly confused and had no idea what to do. 

"I've already alerted the police, help is coming. Do you have anyone you want to call-" She walked towards him and hugged him. Her head resting on his chest, the tears wouldn't stop falling and she couldn't help herself at her. Her father was on a business trip, her mother had died when she was younger, her best friend was away for a tournament and her other so-called friend had ditched her.