The Kiss

The Kiss

Now If someone were to ask Lucy if she have had her first kiss, the answer would be a quick no.

But now that she was standing In front of Mira, the white haired Mage with the huge blue eyes that could stare In your soul, she felt her mouth run dry.

"So Lucy have you?" She said with a teasing smile.

"Yeah Lu-chan have you?" Levy asked with a sly smile.

"Ummm well I'm a virgin...." Lucy said with a flustered face. Then someone grabbed her hand.

"Natsu-San?" Lisanna said shocked. Mira looked between the two with a curious face.

"Luce, didn't we kiss yesterday?" He asked. The whole guild stood quiet and Lucy turned red.

It was an accident of course, she hadn't meant to kiss the salamander.

Yesterday Lucy and happy had went on a mission with Natsu, they had chased their target, which was a cat burglar up a house.

Once they had got him, the roof collapsed where Lucy had just gotten on. Lucy almost fell below if it weren't for Natsu who quickly reached over and grabbed his celestial mage.

So once they had gotten their reward, Lucy leaned over to peck Natsu on the cheek, but the idiot turned around and their lips meant.

"Oi what'd you do that for?" He asked once Lucy pulled away.

"It's a...it's a token of gratitude..." She said flustered. Happy smiled widely.

"She liiiikes you." Happy said flying around.

"Lucy is this true?" Mira asked.

"Ummmm it isn't not true." She said. Mira laughed along with the guild.

"Who kiss who first?" Cana asked.

"She did!" Natsu said with a grin.

"That's not manly at all." Elfman said with a frown. "But if you do it the second time it will be." Natsu nodded glancing at Lucy.

"I told you guys!" Erza said. "Gray pay up!" She said.

"Damn it Natsu couldn't you have kissed her first." He said taking out his money.

Just a short one for you all, Enchanted Part 2 will come out soon :)