Contract

The pink haired boy struggled up, his muscles were sore and his head swirled making it impossible to get back up to defend his school.

"Natsu!" He turned to see a white haired girl getting crushed by the large machine. He held his ear, pressuring the small ear piece.

"Levy can you copy?" Static filled his ear, but quickly silenced.

"It's a magic machine summoned by a wielder, it can only be stopped if your penetrate the core, but that's impossible with our school weapons."

"Damn it." Natsu cursed and stood up slowly, he wiped the blood from his mouth and tapped the earpiece. "Send backup immediately, Lisanna needs help in sector 2."

"Rodger, sending Scarlett and Fullbuster." She replied.

Natsu looked at his weapon, a sword, the tip was broken and it was flimsy. It wasn't in condition to substation a fight or any blocking.

"Is this how I'm going to die?" Natau asked himself looking down at his sword, that was passed down to him.

The sword sparked up and let off a golden aura around it.

"Let me take control." A feminine voice whispered.

Natsu dropped the sword and backed away from it, the sword took a form. A girl around his age, red vibrant eyes and long blond hair. She wore a blue skirt with a blue and white shirt.

She smiled darkly and stroked his cheek.

"We both know we can fight this and you can help you're friends." Natsu knew the risk was high and somehow he was going to lose control, but he also knew he needed power.

"Are you in?" A pale hand was outstretched towards him.

The risk was worth it and he knew he had to help his friends. Slowly he too her hand, a dark aura formed around their grasped hands and he felt his insides burning.

"Nice to work with you Natsu...." She whispered. Natsu shut his eyes, ignoring the pain that was inflicted everywhere. He fell to his knees and clutched the ground.

"Natsu!" He looked up to see a wounded lisanna. "You can't do this!" She knelt down to clutch his hands, tears fell and he knew he would regret this decision, but he had to help save his school.

He shut his eyes to find himself in a dark room, a girl giggled darkly and he found himself facing the girl.

"Lucy Heartfillia, demon weapon 2.0." She grinned, her smile was wide and her teeth were pure white. The girl was dangerously beautiful.

"So will you accept the contract, everything is ready I just need to confirm the contract to complete the final stage."

"If this means you'll help me save my school, then yes." She grinned and bit her hand, blood fell down slowly and she sucked the Crimson blood.

She grasped his head with her free hand and brought her lips to his.

"Contract accepted."

~*~

Natsu opened his eyes to see a tear stained lisanna trying to fight back against the machine.

"Lisanna!" He screamed pushing her out of  the way forgetting to block himself. They fell to the floor and then with his back tuned the machine raised his arm, it shifted to a gun and with it raised it shot at them.

"Natsu!" Lisanna screamed clutching onto him. A gold aura formed between the bullet and Natsu. Lucy stood holding her hand causing it to bounce off her. Her eyes were cold and hard, she turned around and glanced back at the machine.

"Enter Loke mode." She shifted into a different outfit and jumped towards the machine.

"Lucy!" Natsu yelled raising to his feet.

"Protect your girlfriend." And with that she left him alone.