I'll be good

This is a review of my new book So Cold, a vampire fan fiction that also features Gruvia ( a vampire & werewolf couple in this story )

Dedicated rukiasenpaii
A friend that I will never forget.

This will be the only thing updated, since these are all prewritten, I'm not going to delete this account I was foolish, but I won't continue on with my written (full) stories since I have been losing my inspiration to write.

Till next time~

Comment/Vote/Etc

I'll be good

Natsu felt his mouth go weak as he saw Lucy fall from the building, she had risked her own life to save his girlfriend's life.

"Lucy!" He screamed loudly, he ran over and saw that her body was limp as she fell.

"The predator will never sacrifice herself for a stupid human."

"I'm not weak Dragneel."

"I'll never leave you."

"Why are you crying? I can't die remember?"

"I won't leave you until I know you're ready to be left alone."

"I chose you for a reason."

"Your alright....for a human."

"I'm a monster, my family tried to kill their own daughter!"

"You don't know anything about me!"

"A predator is worse than a vampire."

"I'm sorry."

~*~

She wasn't even trying to catch herself in the fall. Lucy realized she'd rather die then watch Natsu kill himself over Lisanna's death. So she shoved herself and the vampire down the building before it got to her.

The sunlight hit them and it burned, her skin was on fire and her insides burned.

She was going to die.

"Forgive me for all my mistakes." She whispered. Plunging down, the shards of glass on the window pierced through her skin and she held back the pain.

"Lucy!" She heard the voice scream. The same voice that made her go weak, the one that made her do stupid things.

Before she was going to hit the bottom, she felt warm arms catch her and they crashed into the building's window.

Her skin was dried up and every part of her body burned.

"Why would you do that you idiot?"  His tone caught her off guard, it was the first time he had scowled her.

"If she were to die, you'd die along slowly with her." She struggled out.

"You idiot how would you think I would feel if you were to die?!" She stood quiet and remained still.

"Didn't I say that I can't die?" She spoke up struggling to her feet. Her strength was taking longer to heal her.

"Predators can die from being weak and being exposed to the sun, you're ring is right here remember." He held out a pure gold ring. "You were suppose to stay in the building that was our deal." She looked away and then felt him lay his hand on her hand.

"I don't want to lose you Lucy." He whispered quietly.

"Why would you want a monster?"

"Your not a monster, you're Lucy." He said. She looked up and saw how close they were.

"One day you'll find your anchor Lucy and when you do, you'll find your meaning in life."

She wrapped her arms around him ignoring the pain and felt her tears fall down.

"Thank you...Natsu...." Natsu nodded and clutched her tightly.

"I'll be good." She whispered quietly. Natsu ignored the feeling he felt deep down for her, he was with Lisanna.

Besides a predator can't fall for someone.