Losing Your Memory

So I want to thank you all for supporting me :')

Your all amazing and I hope you enjoy this bittersweet one shot, it was inspired while I was listening to this beautiful song.

Losing Your Memory

Lucy looked up at Natsu, it was just him and her inside the room and the more she stared the more she regretted she had never told him how she felt.

"What do you mean I'll forget...?" Lucy whispered gripping his hand tightly.

How could she forget the boy who showed her Fairy Tail?
The one who was always there for her?
The one she was falling in love with?

"I won't exist, no ones going to remember me Luce." Natsu answered with a painful smile. Lucy felt her heart break and she felt her tears come down.

"I won't forget you Natsu, I'd never forget you." She whispered quietly. "I don't think that would even be possible." Natsu shook his head with a sad smile.

The magic was starting to kick in, and although he saved his guild, the magic he used came with a terrible price that he wasn't ready to pay.

Natsu smiled softly at the blonde, who wouldn't let go of him.

"I'm sorry I never told you sooner Luce..."

"Natsu!!!" But it was too late, the pink haired boy was gone and so were her memories of him.

~*~

Lucy opened her eyes and sat up from her bed quickly, she slowly brought her hand up to her eyes and noticed that she was crying.

"Why am I crying?" She whispered quietly.  She looked at the side of her and noticed that her bed seemed more emptier than usual.

She noticed a picture gleaming in the sunlight that shone through her window and saw that it was completely empty.

She quickly changed into new cloths and walked outside of her small apartment in Magnolia. 

A little pink haired boy almost bumped into her, dragging a dragon ballon.

"Sorry miss." With that he was gone racing with the ballon.

Pink hair....

A dragon.....

It seemed so familiar. She turned around looking at the boy's shadow slowly disappearing into the crowd.

And slowly Lucy collapsed on her knees causing a crowd to form around her.

"Excuse me are you ok?"  But Lucy ignored them and felt her tears fall down quickly.

And Lucy still had no idea why she was crying, all she knew was that she was forgetting something very important to her.

Or maybe someone important to her.