Treat You Better 4

4 years ago my writing was basic because I was still learning how to write properly ( that's the reason Leaving Fairy Tail is so cheesy and short ) yet I had a goal to get 100 followers, so I want to thank everyone for the 3k followers, I'm grateful for you all and I don't know where I would be without all your support :')

You helped me surpass my goal and improve my writing. Your all wonderful and amazing! Don't you ever forget that ^_−☆

Always set goals for yourself because one day you will surpass your goal and will reach a goal that you never thought would be possible.

Thank you once again~
I love you all <3

So to give you all a special treat I decided to make another one shot for Treat You Better, a happy ending may be possible for our two characters.

Treat You Better
Final Chapter

        Lucy Heartfillia smiled softly as she hugged her father, he chuckled and ruffled her blonde haired causing the girl to playfully hit away his hands.

"Dad, your ruining my hair for the ceremony." She commented with a light laugh. Her father simply shook his head with a smile and handed her a golden locket.

The locket had all the zodiac symbols formed into a beautiful design. In the middle of the design was a golden fire.

"Your mother met me while she was wearing this locket, if I remember correctly I was a freshman in high school and she was celebrating with her friends after they graduated high school." Lucy felt her heart drop.

Natsu was a freshman and I'm graduating high school. She clutched onto the necklace and was regretting her confession.

"Maybe if I would've kept my mouth shut, we still could've been friends." She thought to herself already wanting to cry. Jude looked down and noticed his daughters sad look.

He remembered she had told him what had happened with Natsu. The man frowned and put a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

"As your mother has said before she passed away," he smiled softly at the memory of his beloved wife. "A love that is strong will always be bounded together by fate." Lucy smiled at her father and nodded.

"Thanks dad." Jude simply nodded and out her cap back on her head.

"Now go get ready the ceremony is about to begin."

~*~

Lucy hugged her father tightly, she has finally graduated high school and was now opening a new chapter in her life.

"Lu-chan!" The blonde haired girl turned to see Levy running over with her boyfriend Gajeel.

"Levy-chan!" Lucy hugged her friend. "Are you ready to start signing up for a college?" Lucy asked curiously as they broke the hug.

"I'm going to the same college as Gajeel of course, Fairy Tail High." Levy intertwined her fingers with Gajeel's.

"That's amazing Levy-chan, I'm happy for you two." Lucy smiled.

"Congratulations bunny girl." Lucy made a face at the nickname causing the couple to laugh.

"I'll never live that down will I?" Lucy sighed. She didn't even want to remember the memory that caused that terrible nickname.