Crazy Beautiful

I've been taking so many exams >.<

This idea was playing around in my head so I decided to post it :)

The second part to YouTube life is halfway done, I'll probably finish it tomorrow ~

Enjoy <3

Synopsis

Natsu - a 15 year old boy - is crushing on the beautiful server on his sister's - Wendy, whom is 17 - team.

Crazy Beautiful

Natsu watched her with heart filled eyes. His best friend sat beside him and followed his stare, once he figured out who his pink haired friend was looking at he let out a loud laugh.

"Whipped! You're whipped!" He laughed. Natsu gave him a pointed look and returned to staring at the beautiful blonde haired girl.

"Why don't you go say hi to her? It's just practice flame brain." Gray spoke up as he pulled out his ice cold water.

"You're right ice princess!" And with that Natsu bounded down the stairs. He waiting by the gate, Lucy was laughing with her friend and pulling back her hair.

Natsu couldn't help himself, he had a huge crush on the girl and everyone - but her - knew about it.

His sister laughed when she found out, but gently said that Lucy was too old and it wouldn't be accepted at all. He knew it too, he doesn't know why she had gave him an entire lecture about it.

"Hi Luce!" He screamed waving his hand as the girl walked towards the gate. Lucy turned around to meet his eyes, she smiled gently and waved a hand at him.

Natsu felt his cheeks go red and quickly ran back to gray. He didn't notice Lucy's grin.

•••

Levy noticed Lucy grinning softly.

"What's with the grin Lu-chan, meet a handsome boy on your way to the water fountain?" She teased.

"More like a cute little child." Lucy giggled gesturing towards Natsu. The little boy was talking to Gray, his face was red.

"Ah your little fanboy, he's adorable." Lucy merely agreed with a nod.

•••

"She smiled at me Elsa, she smiled!" Natsu exclaimed, unable to control himself. Gray rested a hand on him and shook his head.

"It'll never happen flame brain, she's older than you."

"I can totally wait for the long game." Natsu said with a smile. "She's worth it." He finished looking at her.

comment your thoughts