her pink vespa

Requested by cloudlucy

- Sorry it took such a while

Pink Vespa

The pink haired boy wiped the sweat from his forehead with his arm. The sun glared down at him, the lug wrench in his hand burning from the heat. He was already out of high school, but it felt no different. The small town of magnolia was boring and he looked forward to nothing anymore. He woke up at 5, opened his dad's auto shop and closed at 10. He sighed as he switched the tires, everything was good with the small white buggie.

He stood up, wiped his hands and walked away from the garage. He saw Gray flirting with Juvia, the blue haired girl was standing next to a white haired girl. Once they saw Natsu they grinned. His friend nodded at him and stepped aside. Natsu walked up to the girls and handed Lisanna her keys.

"Everything is alright, the flat tire is fixed." He spoke up. The girl sighed in relief. She was grateful that her best friend worked here, he was always there for her. Her blue eyes glanced at the clock above them and her orbs widedned.

"Thanks Natsu, oh gosh Juvia we're going to be late." She exclaimed.

"Late for what?" Gray asked curiously. "A sleepover." Juvia gaver her boyfriend a pointed look and shook her head at his stupidity.

"There's a new girl coming to our school, I have to give her a tour." Lisanna informed him. "As the president of Fairy Tail High, It is my duty to welcome every new transfer student." She grinned proudly. Natsu simply gave her a bored look.

"Who would want to transfer to a small boring town?" He asked bluntly, he was too slow to dodge a small plastic bottle of cheap perfume.

---

The blonde haired girl stepped out of her small apartment, empty boxes were outside her door stacked neatly. She smoothed down her blue blouse and gripped her bag tightly. She was far from her controlling dad, far from the hateful city she once lived in. Far from the responsibility. She felt free and content with her new home.

She walked down the stairs and saw her pink vespa standing in the corner, away from the sun and underneath a tree. She walked towards it and put on her helmet. This was her mother's treasured vespa, the pink color was slowly faded and it wasn't that reliable, but she adored it. She started the vespa and rode out of the apartment complex smoothly until she noticed the trail being left behind. The tinted color was drying quickly from the sun, but she found this very worrying and stopped her vespa by the sidewalk.

She looked down at her phone to check the time and noticed it was 6:00 am, she was suppose to be there already for the tour. She looked around desperately, she just arrived yesterday so she didn't know where a auto shop was. She saw a blue haired girl walking with a brown haired boy. Both were young and had backpacks with them. She took off her helmet and got off walking towards the two youngsters.

"Excuse me?" The girl turned around, noticing the stranger she smiled brightly at Lucy.

"You must be the new girl right? My name is Wendy and this is Romeo." She introduced brightly, Lucy smiled back.

"My name is Lucy, I'm sorry to both you, but do you know where I can find a auto shop?" Wendy nodded excitdely and grabbed her hand.