Do It For Him

Started this at 11pm

I couldn't help myself :)

Synopsis :

Natsu Dragneel is the dragon prince in the land.

Lucy is the human bodyguard for him, always protecting him with her extraordinary abilities
She must gain the trust of someone who is very close to the prince

Do It For Him

           Lisanna looked at the younger blonde haired girl with a hard stare. Lucy straightened her stance and held onto the handle of the sword. She had improved so much, starting from a mere healer to a protector. It was a large role bestowed on her, but she was prepared to protect Natsu, just as he protected her.

"You do it for him, correct?" Lisanna spoke up, the thin sword in the women's hand gleamed in the moonlight and Lucy nodded.

"Yes ma'am." Lucy was determined to grow stronger.

"Very well, let's work on your sword fighting then." LIsanna swung immediately catching the blonde haired girl off guard, Lucy blocked the attack. Her arms shaky, her mind trying to process what just happened.

"An attack can happen at anytime Heartfillia." Lisanna spoke up, the two back away and Lucy took a deep breath. She rushed towards the women,  the sword made direct contact with a shield.

"You're using magic?" Lucy asked, a claw swung at her breaking the sword's edge.

"Why of course child, the prince willl have magical enemies." Lisanna answered. Lucy dodged an attack. "Deep down you're only a human, a powerless one."

Lisanna pushed Lucy, the blonde haired girl made contact with a wall. She looked down at her sword and looked up Lisanna. The white haired lady was serious about training.

"Concentrate child, don't you want to let him live?!" Lisanna demanded pointing her sword at her. Lucy looked down at her hands.

"Just because I'm not build for fighting doesn't mean I'm not prepared to die for him." Lucy clutched onto her sword and a soft glow formed around her weapon. A larger golden sword appeared. "It's all for him." She whispered.

Lisanna smiled as Lucy stood up, a determined look replacing her former expression.

"Good, now you're getting it." Lucy rushed at the lady, Lisanna swung her sword. Lucy blocked it and was able to hit it out of her hand. Lisanna's hand shifted to a tiger's paw. The claws were sharp and she swung at the blonde haired girl. Lucy blocked it and swung at Lisanna. Lisanna winced at her fresh wound on her paw. Her transformation was gone and it was now just a regular hand with a large gash.

Lucy immediately bowed down in apology.

"I am sorry-"

"Nonsense, you have assured me." Lisanna smiled warmly at the girl. "I trust you, I now know that Natsu has a faithful soldier by his side." Lisanna knelt down in front of Lucy.

"Thank you Lucy Heartfillia."

Comment your thoughts

It's just a short little one :)