Soul Mates 2

This was the most popular one that people had wanted :)

Please comment your thoughts~

Soul Mates Part Two

      She walked around her new school with a nervous look, she stood close by the white haired beauty in front of her and made sure to avoid making a fool of herself.

She wasn't too keen on the idea of leaving her old high school, but due to her father's job she had to move.

Lucy noticed the white haired girl had a soft blue mark on her shoulder and she quickly knew what that meant.

"You found your soulmate?" She asked curiously, she had hoped she would find her own soulmate. Though she had no luck at all.

The girl smiled brightly and her cheeks had a faint color of pink.

"Yeah he was a childhood friend too, I don't know how we didn't put the pieces together sooner." She confessed shyly. "He's so dense though."

Lucy laughed softly. She then felt a pain on her cheek, her hand reached up to it and touched it gently. She winced and pulled her hand away.

"Hey Lisanna where's the nurse's office?" She asked. Lisanna turned and gasped, her face was horrified.

"Oh my, you're face is bruised." She took her hand and led her through the empty hall to the nurse's office.

••••

        The pink haired boy glared at the older boy in front of him. The boy was taller, heavier and his long brown hair reached his waist. The tattoo on his cheek was a heart with an X on it.

Someone obviously had trust issues and must have lost their soulmate. Though Natsu could tell why.

"Dragneel what the hell do you want?" Taku asked annoyed, his goons were behind him smoking a cigarette as if they looked cool.

Gray and Gajeel were behind Natsu for 'moral' support, but he knew they'd jump in if Taku's goons jumped in.

"Leave my little sister and her friend Romeo alone, I know you've been bullying them." Natsu spoke up, his voice was firm and he held his ground.

The amount of times Wendy had come home with scratches and bruises on her legs was not a good sight.

"I haven't laid a hand on your stupid sister." Taku scoffed. "Just that stupid friend of hers."

"Exactly you dumbass, they're soul Mates so whatever happens to him it happens to her." He growled, he was beyond annoyed.

Next thing he knew, Taku had socked him across the face and Natsu quickly grabbed his hand before he laid another on his face and twisted it. The sound of a bone breaking was his wake up call and he let go of Taku's arm.

The older boy was gripping his arm and glared at him.

"Watch-"

"Just shut up and consider this a warning, don't ever bother my sister or Romeo again." With that he left.

Gray and Gajeel were next to him. Gray took one look at his cheek and grimaced.

"Want to go to the nurse?" Gray asked. "That doesn't look to good and besides Juvia is on duty at the assistant today."

For some reason, Natsu felt his stomach churn. Though maybe it was because he was hungry or something.

The boys walked into the office to see a blue haired girl writing something down on a paper. A blue symbol was on her thigh that can be seen since she was wearing a skirt.

"Gray-sama!" She greeted running and pulling him into a hug. Gray greeted her with a smile and a peck on the cheek causing her to blush.

"Hey Juvia do you think we can have ice for Natsu." Juvia turned to examine Natsu's injury and her eyes widened.

"What? What is it?" She shook her head and smiled sweetly.

"Nothing's wrong, let me get the ice for you Natsu-san."

And that is all for now
Hehe what do you think?

Would this be considered a cliff hanger?

The next part will be up soon ;)