Panic Attack

Dedicated to EllieMcT

Panic Attack

Lucy stated aimlessly as her friends were confronting her ex boyfriend. Her chest was tightening and she held her breath in. Then she saw her ex boyfriend start yelling at Levy and Lisanna terribly.

"You bitch! It's you're fault I'm getting hate from everyone, well you know what Lucy? You were bad in bed and all you are is a slut just like your mom!" The people around Lucy started whispering quietly amongst each other.

Lucy felt her breath going ragged and everything around her went blurry.

"No not now..." Lucy mumbled. She shifted nervously and backed away from the scene. Everything around her moved slow and she heard everything.

"Lucy has been moving on quickly with Dragneel."

"Yeah I heard she lost her cherry to him."

Lucy tried hard to block out the noises, but it was too much. Then she felt someone grab her wrist dragging her away from everything.

The mystery person opened an open room and sat her on the floor.

"Lucy are you ok?" Lucy tried to focus her balanced and saw brown onyx eyes.

"Natsu?" She thought he was at practice, basketball season was starting.

She was struggling still and everything was blurry.

"Luce, it's ok keep you're eyes on me." Lucy struggled and she can tell Natsu was running out of options. This was his first time dealing with her panic attacks.

Then before she can take another deep breath, his lips were on hers and everything seemed still. Lucy held her breath and took in the moment.

Slowly they parted and Lucy looked up into his eyes.

"You held your breath and I saw that on Teen Wolf." Lucy smiled softly and brought him into a hug.

"Thank you Natsu."