Midnight Romeo 2

your wish is my command

///

continuation of Midnight Romeo

///

Midnight Romeo 2

Natsu watched her walk out of the school, her blonde hair was now pulled back as she laughed with Levy. She was truly a work of art, Natsu turned away to face his two best friends. Gray and Haru. The pink-haired boy held out a folder to him, his eyes flickering to Gray as he gave it to him. Natsu opened it to see a blue haired boy, his face covered by a mask. 

"Seems as though the same person who killed your parents had a child. Natsu I don't know-"

"I can't wait for Gajeel and Laxus to get back, I can do it alone." He spoke up. Usually, he would have backup, yet this breakthrough was far too= important for him to just wait. Natsu walked away from them, he looked back at Gray who merely shook his head and stuffed his hands in his pocket. Haru looked between the two, yet Natsu turned around and kept walking away. 

The students around him laughed, all of them were carefree. Yet Natsu had a mission and will do anything to bring his parent's murderer down just as he had done to them. He walked out of the school's door and towards his car, jumping in he noticed his costume sticking out of his duffel bag. Gray would cover for him if he got home late, he usually did. 

---

Lucy watched the camera, this morning there had been a breach in the commissioner's files. Someone had hacked into the system to look into classified information, their main focus was on a former convict who was charged with the murder of her mother and the Dragneels. Natsu's parents. 

"It's probably that freak in the dragon mask." An officer scoffed, throwing his hand down on the desk. Lucy stood up and looked at him, she grabbed her notebook.

"No, he's far too dense to do something like this. I've been analyzing his every move and this is too advanced for him, besides why would he have interest in a convicted murderer?" She answered cooly, the commissioner merely agreed with her while Jacobs walked away annoyed, his pride wounded. 

"Lucy it's already 5, why don't you go home?" The commissioner asked. Lucy shook her head, she wasn't keen on returning to a home where her father was drunk or never home. It was better to be somewhere where it was loud and more welcoming. 

"It's fine." That was that. She walked towards the window that overlooked the city, she was more at home here than her actual home. Her mother had gotten killed by the same man who killed Natsu's parents. She didn't feel like it was truly justified though. Her mother had been working with the Dragneels on a new medication for cancer, it turned out that the man who killed them had no apparent reason to why he did it. He just confessed once they asked him about it. Jacobs was truly walking in the heavens when he cracked the case, he claimed it was his amazing interrogation skills that made the man crack.