Everyday

So since I made you all hate Natsu from the last one shot I decided to make a cute one shot in Natsu's point of view, after all it's not just us ladies who have it hard when it comes to a crush.

Everyday

Natsu knew what it felt to sacrifice his feelings. He had been doing it for 3 years, when his best friend Kaito told him how he felt for the blonde haired wizard, he immediate backed off.

The way she had smiled at Natsu, when she told him about her first kiss with Kaito had brought so much joy to Natsu, because if she was happy so was she, even if it did hurt him in the inside.

But nothing hurt him the most until Kaito told him about his proposal.

"Your proposing to her?" Natsu asked, he felt Gray stare at him, but ignored it.

"Yup, I mean Lucy's hot and she's gorgeous, plus her dad's filthy rich." Kaito laughed finishing his beer.

"Dude your not suppose to marry a girl just because her dad is rich." Gray shook his head at the idiot. "I married Juvia because she brightens my day all the time and because I love her."

"Yeah Popsicle is right marriage should be about love not just the money."

"Nah the more the money, the more I'm happy." Kaito left the two men in the bar. Without saying anything, Natsu left the bar too.

~*~

Natsu was currently over at Lucy's watching her little brother until Lucy gets back from her date.

"Thanks Natsu." Lucy smiled at the pink haired boy.

"No problem Luce." He answered. He was playing a video game with Luke and glanced over at the beautiful blonde.

"How do I look." The blonde haired girl asked looking over her blue dress.

"Gorgeous." Natsu answered with a slight blush. His heart was beating rapidly and he couldn't stop smiling.

"Do you think Kaito will like it?" She asked shyly blushing at the thought. Natsu's smile quickly went away and he shrugged at the blonde.

"Yeah....he'll like it." A car honked outside and Lucy smiled brightly grabbing her things.

"Ok I better go, Luke behave for Natsu." And with that Natsu watched her walk away.

"Natsu your dying!" Luke screamed to the pink haired boy over the sound of gunfires coming from the T.V.

"Everyday." He whispered.