Soul Mates

« requested »

Synopsis :
In this world, everyone has a soul mate and if they get hurt you get hurt ( physically ). You can understand how they are feeling, yet you aren't told who they are or where they are.

Soul Mates

A 10 year old Lucy was running in the playground with her best friend Loke. The sun was shining down on the playground and everything was pleasantly calm. The young children were spreader across the playground, everyone having an amazing recess. Though suddenly, a young boy stopped midway on the playground's stairs and kept looking at Lucy. His eyes remained fixated on the girl

His eyes were full of worry and he gently lifted his hand to touch her cheek, Lucy winced slightly. A huge purple bruise was on her cheek.

"Princess this is happening to much, maybe you should cut ties. My father did it after mother died." He advised.

Lucy shook her head and smiled brightly gently pulling his hand away from her cheek.

"I can't do that to him, besides having a soul mate is an adventure." Loke watched her warily, a soul mate wasn't suppose to be causing you pain, but he knew how stubborn his friend was and decided not to push it.

"Ok then." He grabbed her hand gently and pulled her towards the slide.

•••

Lucy jolted up from her bed, her hand flew towards her right arm where a bruise had formed. Hot tears were slowly forming in her eyes and she clutched her arm tightly.

"Lucy!" A maid rushed in her room and knelt down to meet her eyes. Lucy was surprised that anyone rushed in, but ever since her mother died her father had hired more maids to care for her.

"Mistress are you ok?" The pink haired women noticed the bruise and gently touched it causing Lucy to wince. "This is the 5th one this week mistress I believe it's time that you cut bonds, he's only causing you pain."

Lucy wiped her tears with her free hand and shook her head.

"I refuse to break bonds with him." The maid simply sighed and ran a hand though her hair. "I'm not leaving him."

•••

Natsu ran from the boys, their taunts echoing in the alley way. The pink haired boy climbed over a fence scratching his hand in the process. He winced and shook it off.

"Damn you Dragneel." One of the older boys shouted. The pink haired boy simply sighed in relief and walked to his house. No one was home and he wasn't surprised, his mother had died and his father disappeared two months ago. All he had was his cat, he had gotten a huge bruise in the face saving it from the older boys.

"I'm home Happy!" He yelled, his cat bounded towards him rubbing himself up against his leg. Natsu was currently 13 and couldn't wait to go to Fairy Tail High. He remembered his father had met his mother there, it's a dream he was hoping he can fulfill.

"Don't give up on me yet whoever you are." He mumbled looking at his hand where a small scratch had formed. He was guessing his soul mate had gotten scratched by some sort of animal.

•••

"I told you not to touch that cat." Loke chimed in as Lucy was looking at the scratch on her hand. Lucy glared at him and looked away.

"I just wanted to feed it fish." Lucy answered walking over to the stream in front of them.

"That's a myth." Loke stated.

"No it's not!" She answered putting her hand in the small steam. It calmed the burning sensation and Lucy let out a breath of relief.

Should I make a part 2?