The YouTube Life - NaLu

I have to take the SBAC tomorrow 😭

This was an idea by Mizuki-Chi

I hope you all enjoy it <3

•••

synopsis

Lucy is a well known YouTube star who meets another YouTube star.

•••

Part One

Lucy Heartfillia scrolled through her phone, she was currently reading the many comments underneath her video. She honestly didn't know where'd she be without her fans.

But then a comment caught her eye.

thebookworm101
Luce! Click on this link!

Many had responded to this comment, which only made Lucy more curious.

Wolflover
I love Nalu

Sally Martinez
I can't believe our ship video has been noticed by the Lucy's best friend!

Zachary Thomas
I love this ship!

Molly Jinkens
It is rising!

Lucy slowly clicked on the link. She was nervous, but her curiosity overruled all her logical thinking.

"What the hell is NaLu?" She thought to herself. The video opened up and it revealed a strange tittle.

NaLu - The Trailer

"The trailer?" Lucy mumbled. The video slowly loaded. Lucy's face popped out onto the screen.

"Hey everyone, I'm back with another life hack for you all!"

Lucy Heartfillia aka The Zodiac Queen of YouTube

Meets

YouTube's hotheaded dragon

A handsome pink haired boy popped onto screen.

"Hey everyone I'm back with another video-"

"As if they care about what you do flamebrain."  A raven haired boy popped out, beside him was a blue haired girl. An arm wrapped around her and his other hand holding a blue popsicle.

"Shut your mouth Elsa!"

Once the two meet

A romance-

Lucy exited out of the app. Her eyes were wide and her heart beating.

"What kind of people ship two other people who have never met?" Lucy wondered to herself.

•••

Natsu finished watching the video, gray pulled his phone back and grinned. Juvia was laughing from the other room.

"Gray-sama! Ju- I think this is brilliant!" She screamed out. Natsu looked up at his friend.

"You made this?" He asked. He knew his friend was weird, but he didn't know he was this weird. "You're Elsaqueen12?" He continued.

Gray merely shrugged and grabbed his laptop trying something in. He face it towards Natsu revealing the girl's channel page.

"Email her flamebrain, give the fans what they desire." With that gray walked out of the room.

Natsu looked down at the girl and simply smiled opening the message.

comment your thoughts~