The Water Barrier

Sorry I posted this so late *sweatdrops*

My Wifi hasn't been the best and I'm hardly at a house with wifi and when I am it lags terribly :/

But this is dedicated to someone who has been so nice and sweet to me

Miku_Aksu

The water barrier

Natsu stared at Lucy as she walked in, her hair was tied up and she looked beautiful. The men around her all stopped and stared and Natsu felt his stomachs twist.

Was he hungry already

Lucy grinned as she hugged levy who was currently crying in tears of joy as she showed Lucy the bracket Gajeel showed her.

"That's so cute Levy-cha!" Lucy exclaimed brightly. Her keys were gleaming in the light and Natsu frowned noticing it seemed empty.

But then again Aquarius was gone.

"Natsu!" Natau turned to see Lisanna walking over in a short blue dress. His childhood friend looked nice for the occasion, but he felt nothing for her anymore and he knew Lisanna felt the same towards him.

Natsu nodded at the white haired girl and smiled.

"Hey." She smiled at the pink haired salamander and winked holding up a
Small plant.

"What's that?" He asked curiously. The white haired Mage gestured to Lucy and winked.

"Why don't you go towards Lucy and you'll see Natsu." She whispered walking away with the small plant hidden in her hand.

Natsu stood up and walked towards the blonde haired girl, she was now sitting by Mira drinking hot chocolate.

"Hi Natsu." She spoke up as she turned her seat towards him, a smile was stretched across her face and he could tell she was still in pain with her water key not being here with her.

"Hi Luce." Lucy stood up and handed him a small box wrapped up in red paper.

Then realization hit Natsu.

He forgot the gift

"Sh*t." He cursed underneath his breath. "Um luce I-"

"Natsuu!" He turned to see happy flying towards him with a small bag and he then realized the bag was his bag. The present he picked out for Lucy. "You left it at the table so I got it for you."

Natsu graciously took the small bag and held it out for Lucy.

"Here you go Luce." Lucy opened the small bag and saw a beautiful necklace in there, the charm held the symbol that reminded her of her lost spirit.

"The water barrier..." She whispered feeling the tears threatening to come out.

Natsu nodded and was surprised by Lucy's next move.

She brought him into a tight hug and rested her head on his chest, she smelled of vanilla.

"Thank you Natsu..." She whispered softly. Natsu returned the hug gently.

"No thank you, if it weren't for you things may have turned out for the worst, your the reason we're alive and you risked your life to save us." He whispered. "I'm sorry you lost her."

Lucy shook her head and looked up at him. "I couldn't forgive myself if I were to let you die, besides Aquarius will return to me, things will work out for the best." She smiled gently.

They were close and then Natsu saw Lisanna holding the plant above their heads. The guild cheered loudly noticing he scene before then.

"Ah Lu-chan looks like you have to kiss Natsu." Levy winked at the blonde haired Mage who was blushing rapidly.

She looked up and saw his onyx brown eyes looking down at her, they drew her in once more and Lucy found herself leaning in towards him and his arms wrapping tenderly around her waist.

"So this is what love is....." Lucy thought as her lips met Natsu's lips.