Peace In The Rain

Requested by Increasing_Dreams

I hope you like it :)

-
-
-

            Lucy struggled to get up, her wrists hurt from the torture and her energy was drained from using up to much magic. She should've known better to go off on a mission alone.

Lucy had to prove her worth to the guild, even though they assure her many times that she does mean something. She had to see it herself and so far all she saw was a pathetic Mage who always needs saving.

"Your just pathetic child can't you see that?" A women laughed, the clouds covered the sun and thunder echoed in the forest causing animals to hide.

"The guild probably chased her out love." Her boyfriend laughed along with the lady.

Lucy hid her head low and felt her tears threatening to come down.

"It's true I am pathetic..." Lucy whispered softly, her hair sticking to her face from the rain.

"No your not Luce." Lucy looked up and the women and her boyfriend quickly turned around to see an angry salamander. Gray, Erza, Juvia and happy came out from behind him.

"Juvia doesn't appreciate people hurting her love rival, that's my job!" Juvia quickly rose her hand causing the water to stop, she flicked it towards the women causing it to blast at her.

"Oi Flamebrain you get Lucy, we'll take care of these two." Gray spoke up to the pink haired Mage. Natsu ran towards Lucy and helped her up from the ground. Lucy automatically felt warmth throughout her body.

"You came?" Lucy whispered leaning on Natsu for support.

"Why wouldn't I Luce?" Natsu asked, he quickly picked her up bridal style.

"Natsu likeesss lusheee." Happy teased flying around them. Lucy smiled when Natsu didn't deny it, he just held onto Lucy tighter, yet he made sure to be gentle because he noticed the wounds.

Lucy smiled and snuggled closer to Natsu's chest, slowly dozing off.

"I find peace in the rain...."And with that she fell asleep.