Always There For Me

Sypnosis : Lucy, Natsu and Lisanna are roommates.

Always There For Me

         Natsu was currently on the couch with Happy beside him, the T.V was on and the only thing heard was the sound of the Teen Wolf theme playing.

"I'm telling you Happy Stydia will be canon." The blue cat simply looked at him and nodded as if he understood what his owner was saying. "I mean Jeff has to understand how much their friendship has developed."

"Natsu are you talking  to Happy again?" A white haired girl giggled walking out of her room fixing her earring. She was dressed in a pink gown and her short hair was decorated with a simply pink flower.

"Where are you going?" The pink haired boy asked. The girl finished fixing her earring and simply grinned.

"I'm going out with my boyfriend of course." She answered with a wink getting her bag from the counter. "Tell Lucy I hope she has fun on her date."

"I'll be back tomorrow morning." With that she walked out of the apartment.

"Wait if Lucy's going out on a date than that means-" the sound of knocking cut off the boy and Natsu grimaced already knowing who it was.

"Natsu! Can you get the door please!" Lucy called out, Natsu got up from the couch and walked over to the door. He grabbed the handle and turned it coming face to face with it.

By it he meant Lucy's boyfriend, the ugly looking Mako. With his stupid looking brown hair that was pulled up in a pathetic looking bun. They had been together for two years and Lucy was to blind and deaf to hear how rude the jerk was.

"Mako what a disappointment to see you here." Natsu spoke up.

"I think you meant pleasure Dragneel, but since you're stupid I'll let you go with a warning." Mako answered with a smirk, he ran his hand up his hair.

"I'll let you off with a little advice instead, how about you chop off that stupid bun of yours and shove it up your-" The sound of heels stopped him and he turned to see a beautiful sight.

Lucy was dressed in a red dress that came down to her mid thigh and she had black pumps on. Her hair was down in elegant waves and then Natsu noticed her necklace. The same one he got her for her birthday, it was a small flame key.

"You look hot babe." Make spoke up shoving past Natsu to Lucy, he gave her  a wet kiss on her cheek and took her hand. Lucy laughed nervously and smiled at Natsu.

"I'll be back late Natsu don't wait up." She then walked out with mako and closed the door.

"Please don't mess up this day for her you idiot." Natsu mumbled.

~*~

           Lucy followed Mako to the elevator and she was waiting for the five words she was excited to hear. Yet he was looking down at his phone with a wide smile. Lucy cleared her throat as the elevator stopped and the doors opened. Mako ignored her and continued to walk out, a man opened the door for the couple and mako opened his black Mercedes.

Lucy looked at him with disbelief, Mako honked his horn and stuck his head out the window.

"Well aren't you going to come in?!" He asked, irritation laced in his tone. Lucy sighed and opened the door.

The car ride was quiet and Mako had his hand on Lucy's thigh. This annoyed the blonde so she shook it off, staring at the window as she noticed the clouds rolling in.