Basketball Rivals

Fanfic is not based off picture, I just think the fan art looks cute

Requested by blueeyesawsome20

Basketball Rivals

             Lucy Heartfillia grinned at Erza, who simply smirked. The red haired girl quickly sped behind the opposing teammate and Lucy passed the ball. Erza bounced the ball around the another members and passed it to Juvia who quickly made the shot. A buzzing sound echoed in the gym and once again Fairy Tail High won the game, the girls cheered and hugged each other, ignoring the sweat.

Sabertooth High angrily shook their hands and walked away, their couch nagging at them. Lucy grinned at her mother who sat near Mrs. Dragneel, the two ladies laughed at each other and pointed behind Lucy.

The blonde haired girl turned around to see Natsu Dragneel walking out of the boy's locker room with his team behind him. The pink haired boy was well known amongst the school, he was very popular. He was also the team captain, like Lucy was. Which made them rivals, Lucy smirked at Natsu and pointed at the screen showing their winning score.

Natsu walked over and patted Lucy's sweaty head. He simply grinned down at her, he was always amused by her.

"Stupid giant." Lucy thought bitterly.

"Aw Luce 20 to 15? Is that the best you ladies can do?" He teased lowering himself down to meet her eyes.

"Quiet you!" Lucy fired back. "At least we don't have to flash the referee to get her to miss any of the fouls you do."

"We simply lift our shirt to wipe out sweat at the exact moment she's going to call us out." Natsu shrugged. Lucy bit her tongue back, refusing to encourage him anymore. "

"I hate you Dragneel."

"Ah but I love you Luce." With that he ruffled her hair and walked away. "I'll see you tonight for movie night and by the way," He turned around to face her. "You should wash your hair with that strawberry shampoo, I to smell it when we go to bed." Lucy felt her cheeks heat up and she turned around walking towards the girl locker room.

The mothers laughed at their children and shook their heads.

"Young love." Layla sighed happily. "I can't wait to see the two get married."

"I'm with you Layla, their be wonderful parents." The two ladies looked at each other and laughed once more.

I hope you all enjoyed this one :)