DNA

"Humanity is a vampire's greatest weakness, no matter how easy it is to turn off, it always finds a way back in." - Katherine Pierce ( Vampire Diaries )

DNA

Fear.

The word was foreign to the boy. He had never felt this way before, but as the red haired women crept towards him , his friend's blood on her hands and dripping down from her mouth, it felt normal.

"A human, oh but not any human." She whispered quietly. "Your the one who hangs around the wolves." She gestured towards Gray, his wolf form was gone and he was bleeding to death.

Where was she?

The cold hearted blonde beauty who somehow always saved him.

The one who felt nothing towards anything, but always seemed to save them and protect them.

Natsu's hand was in pain, the bleeding wouldn't stop and for once Natsu was ready to give up.

Just as the women reached out a chilling voice stopped her.

"I wouldn't lay a hand on him if I were you Mariana." A soft yet dangerous voice warned the red head.

A blonde haired girl came out from her hiding place, her red eyes gleaming with danger.

"But then again I haven't killed a vampire in such a while, so maybe you should lay a hand on him." She suggested walking towards her.

The girl's eyes widened and she backed away.

"Why would a predator want to save this human?!" She whispered.

"Because he's my human." Lucy cooed. The women left quickly and Lucy looked at Natau. "Juvia, coast is clear, take the friend."

A blue haired vampire quickly came out from the shadows and walked towards the wounded wolf.

"Hey juvia."

"You idiot you could've died." She mumbled helping the boy.

Natsu looked at the blonde with a teasing smile.

"You do care, don't you?" He asked. The blonde looked at him with a blank look and shook her head.

"I don't care about anything Dragneel." She stated.

"I promise you Lucy," He stood up and looked at her. "I'll turn your humanity back on no matter what."

So this was a book that I wrote, but I didn't know if you'd like it, but I posted a piece of it :)

This was made back in 2014, but I made some revisions so it can be a one shot.