No Longer With You

Sypnosis : Lucy's the weapon to Natsu Dragneel and stands with him against a family member

A/N : I watched Soul Eater and this is the effect it has on me. I also want to thank you all <3
And I might shock you all...

No Longer With You

Natsu rose up from the floor. He was in the middle of the arena, everyone watching him from the stands. In front of him stood a dark haired boy, his brother. Zeref - walked over, a large scythe in his hands.

"I'm merely teaching you a lesson brother, you have to learn your place at this school." He spoke up walking closer to the pink haired boy.

Natsu brought his hand up to his neck, his scarf was tattered and it revealed a scar from the last lesson his brother taught him.

"This is unfair and you know it!" A voice screamed from the crowd. Lisanna was leaning against the barrier that separates the spectators and him. She banged at the barrier, angry and worried for her friend.

"He doesn't have a weapon!" Gray yelled along with her. Zeref merely laughed and rose his hands.

"His weapon is far from here, she left you, remember?" Zeref teased. Natsu looked away and felt his heart thump louder. Then a ring echoed across the arena.

Natsu looked up to see a gold glow appear in front of him him. Before him stood a blonde haired girl, she glanced at Natsu and back at Zeref.

"I would never leave my partner." She spoke up glaring at the dark haired boy. She then held out her hand to Natsu and smiled. "Ready Natsu?"

Natsu smiled back at her and took her small hand in his own.

"I'm always ready when you are Luce." She glowed and transformed into a long sword, gold threaded surrounded the handle and part of the blade. A small flame came from the blade and Natsu looked at his brother.

"You can't boss me - or my friends around no longer." With that he rushed at his him.

Natsu swung and the sword made contact with Zeref's scythe. A vibration erupted and sent the two back, the barrier collapsed and Natsu rose up.

"You ok Luce?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." Natsu nodded and quickly dodged Zeref's attack, blocking it with the blade. A soft glow surrounded the sword and transferred to Zeref's scythe. Zeref quickly backed away from Natsu clutching his scythe.

"Natsu!" Lucy called. "He's forcing Mavis into this, get closer so I can help her." Natsu nodded and ran towards Zeref.

---

Zeref watched his brother run toward him and he swung at him, his scythe making contact once more. His head pounded and he felt his shoulder burn. The mark was burning more than before.

"Zeref stop this, let me help you." He heard Mavis say. The burning sensation worsened and he gripped on tighter.

"You must obey me." He answered swinging at his brother again. He knew what his brother's weapon was trying to do. They were trying to overthrow his command to free Mavis.

"Zeref please." Zeref froze and everything froze around him. He shut his eyes and opened them once more.

He saw Mavis and his younger self laughing underneath a tree. She was so bright, so optimistic. He adored her.

Darkness overtook the memory and he was now standing over Natsu - his brother was dead. Beside him was Lucy, she was crying and was clutching him tightly.

"Natsu please come back, I love you." She cried out, Zeref looked around him and everyone that was watching was either crying or watching the scene before them with fear.

Lucy then looked at him, hate filled her eyes and she clutched Natsu closer to her.

"How could you!" He shut his eyes tightly, trying to go back. "You were his only family and you killed him!"

The burning sensation drove him out of it. He was back to the present, he saw how determined Natsu was.

"He never changes." Zeref thought bitterly. He knew what he had to do.

"Kill him." Zeref shook his head. The blade was coming towards him and instead of striking his brother he tossed aside Mavis and let the blade puncture him.

"I won't kill him." The burning stopped and he shut his eyes.

comment your thoughts