IMPORTANT NOTE!

Hello!! Some of you know I have another book "Avaline" that I'm currently writing which means that until that book is done, this one will not be in progress. HOWEVER! This is a book IDEA so if you guys like the description and think it's good enough, I will start writing it.

(Lol, me reading this months later knowing I discontinued that book and that i will in fact start writing this book, as i am working on it rn)

I've been sitting on this book idea since I started Avaline and I'm finally doing something about it.

Also I'm horrible at describing things, I have zero describing abilities whatsoever so I'm very sorry if this book and the description isn't good.

TW: sexual abuse, rape of a minor, ED elements, self loathing, self deprecating thoughts, abusive parents, harsh words, I don't know the right term for it but i think it would be considered child prostitution? Not in the story but in the MC's past, and technically present because she's 17 turning 18. basically a lot goin on here.

Will there be smut? Yes. But will it happen early on? ....maybe around chapter late 20's or early 30's. Remember guys, she's a sex abuse victim. Do not expect me to make every other page smut when she's a freaking sex abuse victim.

⚠️I'm telling you now, IM TELLING YOU NOW!⚠️

⚠️THIS IS YOUR ONLY TRIGGER WARNING!!!⚠️

⚠️I REPEAT! THIS PAGE, IS THE ONLY TRIGGER WARNING!!!⚠️

⚠️I will NOT be putting trigger warnings in the chapters because if I do that there will be a trigger warning in each chapter. ⚠️

⚠️I do not want to hear in my comments "where the tw?" THIS IS YOUR TRIGGER WARNING!⚠️

⚠️If I see those comments I will delete them, its not my fault you didn't read the fine print before reading the book. ⚠️

I'm gonna try and make the description sound as good as I made it sound in my head.

Anyone else have that problem? Like you have an idea and it brilliant in your head, you plan it out, you think it through, you made a whole 5 page essay in your brain, but you can't physically write it down even though your looking at the words in your head? That's how I am with my books.

I also wanna say something real quick. In no way am I glamorizing or romanticizing sex abuse. I never go in depth with the r@pe or gruesome scenes for this reason. Sex abuse is real and it unfortunately happens to many young boys and girls.

Okay description NOW!
_____________________

Her:

Sex. Something my life has revolves around since I was 10 years old. It first started when my dad brought home one of his 'friends' and locked us in a room for 2 hours. All I can remember is the pain, the blood, the screaming, and the sight of my father and the man exchanging money right in front of me.

3 years went by and at 13 I had had enough. I told her, I told my mom. "This is what women do, we're here for sex and nothing else, get used to it." Were her exact words.

It kept happening, so I told her again. I didn't want this, I didn't want to be used by men, I wanted to be loved by one and fall in love with a man like in the romance books I read, but she just laughed in my face. "Love? Babygirl you weren't put on this earth to be loved, no man will ever love a whore like yourself," she snorted and kept counting the stacks of money.