Epilogue

Ah shit, I might actually cry you guys. This is the end. Technically, bc bonus chapters are still a go, but they don't have a schedule so you'll have to keep ur eye out.

also there's a time jump, its graduation time!! the last chapter was in the end of April, its now the beginning of June. And because this is the graduation chapter I'll be saying last names, but the only last names I remember for side characters are Kenji and Maya so forgive me if I get them wrong- I blame fish brain.

Also, I don't know graduation etiquette, so sue me if I get some things wrong.

Here's to the beginning of the end, Kenji and Maya are up next!
_______________________________

Alex Solace

"I'm gonna throw up."

"You won't throw up."

"It's gonna happen. Elias, hand me the trash can. I can't do this."

"Baby, everyone is doing this."

"... But what if I fall and bust my shit?"

He thinks I'm kidding- he actually thinks I'm being funny. Graduation is in three fucking hours! I can't do this. If they go by first names? What if they call us up by first names? I'm A. What if I'm the first one out of thousands of kids and I don't see the stairs to stand on the stage so I'm wandering around looking stupid-

"Alex, breathe."

"Aren't you supposed to be showering? What happened to that?" I snapped at him, turning my head from my spot on the floor in front of his full body mirror as I did my makeup, seeing his shirtless figure behind me and shaking his head.

I know I'm probably being ridiculous and irrational, but the thought of standing in front of all of those motherfuckers for five seconds makes me sick to my stomach.

If they call us by last names then I'll be fine. Because Elias is SA and then I'm SO. I'll be fine. I'll survive if that's the case. Oooo, maybe he's right? Maybe I should take a deep breath?

In all complete honesty- yes, I'm nervous, but I'm more excited to get this over with. I'm so ready to be done with school, I just want this day to be over already. I'm lucky enough to be graduating with them even after taking online school for the last few months, I'll take what I can get to get this done.

How 'bout we do this- let me just give you a recap of how this past month has been instead of freaking out, deal? Deal?

The month of May was... I'd like to say it was lovely. Because there aren't any secrets anymore, really. He knows my past and he knows I love him, there's no part of me that's hiding anymore. May is the first month where we've been one-hundred-percent transparent with each other and it's been the best month of our relationship.

We've sort of fallen into a seamless routine. He's made it a point- I'm sure of it, even though he denies it- to work on the days I don't. That way I can sit and chat with him while he's working away, looking as hot as ever in those coveralls with oil all over him.

He likes to come with me to pick up Mateo and he'll take both of us to his job where we'll spend the day together, all three of us. Sometimes we sleep over his house, sometimes we'll sleep at mine. At first, I didn't like doing that because I didn't like moving Mateo from place to place, but the kid falls asleep anywhere.