Bonus: Kenji and Maya

(when they went to the bathroom, also please remember that Maya has a speech impediment from trauma before commenting about it)

Kenji Masuda

I am five seconds away from ripping someone's fucking head off.

The love of my life lays limp in my arms. Occasional whimpers and small sniffles leave her pretty lips. The same lips that I want to cherish, to devour. The same lips that are way to close to my neck from her head laying on my shoulder, her head shoved into my neck by the back of my hand.

I bust the door open to the family bathroom and quickly lock it. Almost nobody comes in here so it's not that much a problem. School can wait right now.

I set her perfectly shaped ass on one of the sinks, her mighty claws digging into the skin of my upper back, unwilling to let go.

As much as I love her right now, I'm fucking fuming. There's some bastard out there who dared to touch what is mine. And she won't fucking tell me who.

"Mayella." Dark and obsession lace my voice. My tone hoarse from the amount of anger coursing through my blood. My sweet girl whimpers and locks her beautifully thick thighs around my waist, drawing blood from how hard her nails are digging into me, but I've dealt with worse.

   I take my hands and bring them up to hers, prying her tiny fists away from my steamed black button up. The veins of my forearm bulge out the corner of my eye.

   "Mayella, look at me. Don't hide." I manage to pull away one of her mighty fists. She pulls back the other one on her own and huddled her arms and face into my large, chiseled chest. Trying to hide from me.

   "Noooo..." She chokes out her sobs, shaking her pretty little head against my chest.

   My left hand hooks under her knee that's wrapped around me. My right hand comes up to cup the back of her neck, massaging the smooth skin. "Show me your face, sweetheart. Where's my pretty little baby, hm?" I coax, trying to bite my tongue from shouting at her to tell me a name.

   That pulls the tiniest sniffle from her, her nose probably twitching. She whines when my hand squeezes the back of her neck and reluctantly, those gorgeous green eyes tilt their gaze up to me.

   Bright red and blotchy. My girl never wears heavy makeup, only resorting to a few small products which her tears managed to burn through, leaving a train on her face. She noticed my staring at her features and makes- what sounds like- a whine of disapproval. Tucking her head into my chest.

"No, no, no," I use my firm grip on her neck to pull her out of her safe space. A tiny whimper leaving her deliciously plump lips. Her shoulders sink in on themselves when she looks at me, "Show me your face. What have I always told you, hm?"

"You said *sniff* you said, I could never stay mad at you, sweetheart." She deepens her sad voice to imitate mine which makes me bite back a smile. "And then you- you said you'll never judge me or-or hurt me and that you-you'll be there for me even when I'm really really ma-mad at you." She recites every promise I ever made her. Good, she remembers.

   "Good girl. I would hope you think more of me than to assume I am the type of man to go back on my promises, yes?" My voice turns low and authoritative. I tilt my head inquiringly, letting her know that there's only one right answer and to not fuck up before she lands herself a sore, bruised ass.

   She shrinks under my stare knowingly and says, "Ye-Yes."

   "Good. I am a man of my word, dārin. So I'm sure you can understand that when I say I'm fucking furious, you know my emotions are not directed towards you." (Darling)