Chapter Fifty-Three

Only 3 chapters after this guys!! omfg it feels like a dream. chapter 54 and 55 will be a double update, so it'll take 2 weeks to complete. But I guarantee you guys will be thanking me bc then 54 would've ended on a cliffhanger. In my opinion.... it'll be worth it *wink*

tbh this update took a minute because... guys after this there's only 2 MORE updates and then were DONE! ive kinda been taking longer and pushing it off because my body already thinks were done LMFAO.
enjoy!
_______________________________

Elias Salazar

   "What the fuck are you looking at, Pip?"

   The nickname Alex gave her came out subconsciously as I eyed her will suspicion, not liking how those green eyes keep lighting up with an evil glint as she giggles. Ever since she paid my girl a little visit at her newly purchased house she's been laughing at me, giving me that look of 'I know something you don't'.

   I'm equally as amused as I am slightly irritated, because I know it has something to do with Alex and I hate secrets being kept from me when it comes to my girl.

   My hand forms into a ball at my side, picturing her pretty face in my mind to calm me down. It's something I do often whenever I get irritated at the people around me. Imagining my girl next to me is like a remedy for my soul.

   During class, to escape the noise of students talking over the teacher or to avoid the fact that the teacher isn't teaching shit, I daydream about the prettiest girl in the world. I imagine us in bed, with my body cuddling her from behind. Or I picture us going on dates when all the troubles of life die down. Going to the park for a picnic, me taking her out to eat like we did for our first date, or something that she's always wanted to do which is going to the beach late at night.

   She loves shit that involves nighttime. One thing she told me; when the lights were off and our bodies were facing each other, my lips gently brushing her nose with tiny kisses as she giggled, was that she always wanted to go on a late night drive with her favorite music blasting through the windows as we drove in the highway, accompanied by a bag of her favorite fast food.

   Or when she told me about her beach dream, where she wanted to watch the sunset and get her feet wet late at night, maybe even go for a swim when there's no one around.

   Or even how she's always wanted to walk downtown, just to smell the air and see the bright lights.

   Have I mentioned how much I love her?

   I plan on making all of her dreams come true when school is done. When we're completely free and have some time to ourselves. I'm gonna soak up every second I have with her.

   Maya and Devon both laughed at my wording, his hand coming over her shoulders as he ruffled up the smiley girl. "What're you doin' to him, Rosie?"

   (a/n: for the people who forgot or didn't pay attention, maya's middle name is rose)

   He dipped his chin to me and gave me a low grin that resembled his twin sister's who was out sick today. "How's the missus?"

   "I'd know if Rosie over here," I teased, "would tell me." Her face grew pink as she wriggled under his arm. "S-She should've never told m-me. I suck at s-secrets." The poor girl frowned.